(8)

Gregory's pov

My parents are pissed. They've spent almost 200 000 dollars on the wedding and it's all gone. They're dumb for spending that much in the first place but I mean I can't say that or there will be no more money flow, ya know? But nonetheless I am no longer going to be wed, atleast to wendy. I stare at the ceiling because I wont be wed. I don't have anywhere to turn...except for Christopher. He and i go way back

10 years ago

I sat by the lake, writing poetry as I often did. It was mostly about this girl whom i like when i was about 9. She had chosen some kid over me. It hurt but it wasnt that bad because i know i can do better. She was just the introduction to love. Thats all i see her as. I believe her name was Winny or wendy..? I dont quite remember but her hair was a long, silky, jet black. She always wore a magenta hat and she had a purple coat. This was about 5 years ago so i dont think i could find her. But she did live in a small town North park? No no it was South Park.

"That seems interesting..." i turned my head to see a boy about 14 or 15. He was smoking and was lurking by a tree. "My god why are you lurking in the shadows?" i asked. "I have to, i'm on the run. I ran from my foster home. Those shit bags only want the checks that are supposed to go to me" he explained as he stomped his cigarette out. "Whats your name?" i asked, putting my note book away. "Ze mole...is what i choose to be called but my legal name is christopher. And you?" he gave me a very intense stare. "Im gregory...just how long have you been hiding out in denver?" he laughed. "Well im from europe but then my mother moved us to this little mountain town about 6 years ago. She then passed away and i moved to nebraska where i lived with my grandma and then she died. Instead of being sent back to France they put me in a foster home in Lincoln, the Omaha and then thats when i fled. I took about $6000 from them and i've only spent $200."

"That is interesting, do you need a place to stay?" "sure but no cops...or CPS because i dont want to go back. Its shitty there" he told me. "I have a big room so you can chill in there. My parents wont care and they probably wont notice...the maids will but they're cool." i explained.

We walked back to my house he hides out for some time.

One morning i wake up to a note on my bed side table.

GREGORY,

THANK YOU BUT THEY HAVE FOUND OUT WHERE IM GOING TO SCHOOL, I HAVE TO FLEA ONCE AGAIN. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GREG.

BYE, ZE MOLE

I sat there for days he stayed for 2 years and now he's gone. I would get notes every now and then i would get an email or a letter from him

GREG

Im fine and 3 states over. I still have about $2000 dollars so i might be back if i run out. I cant keep a job because i dont have a residence but im not dying or in danger. Im safe

Ze mole

GREG

The cops have been putting up flyers if anyone was seen me so i have to flea once again. I have many states to avoid, but incase the cops find these i wont say, you know the ones though? The brain teasers i left you will help you with the states i have to avoid. Just burn the evidence after. We'll meet agian

-ze mole

That night the cops came to my house, they wanted to know where he was. I was forced to give up the letters and emails. "Where is he now?" the cop asked. "I don't know" it was true, the brain teaser was ripped so i only knew 3 states he had flead. "What did the brain teaser say?" "it only told me nebraska, colorado and new mexico" "how long ago was he there?" "he was there about a year ago" i didn't want to rat him out but my parents said i have to be honest. "We're done here"

He gave me a PO box to write to incase of emergency

Christopher,

The cops questioned me. Go as far as you can. Just get away. They want to know where you are. Stay safe. Also i heard one of the cops say once you turn 18 this isnt on their hands because you'll be an adult.

Hide out for a few more months

-gregory

I pray he gets it and heads up to philly or new york. Better yet, france. He would be safest there and he has family there.

"My parents divorced and my dad has my brother and sister. If i can get back this man-hunt would end" i remember he told me when i had first let him stay about 3 years ago. I was 14, he was 15. Soon he will be 18. Its february now so in july he will be good and free.

GREG

Im fine and the cops wont know where im headed. Dont worry. Only 5 and a half months to go

-ze mole

I needed to write him again

Christopher,

Here is enough money for you to go back to france. Its where you will be safe, please go. I care about you and we WILL meet once more

-gregory

GREG

No i can't. Its 4 months then in can return to see you. Im gonna wait it out. Besides ill see you sooner than you think :)

He's staying for see me?

4 months go by and i still have yet to see him. His birthday was a week ago and it makes me anxious.

There was a knock

"Hey dumbass answer" I heard through the door. I jumped off my bed and swung the door open. "YOU'RE BACK!!" I gave him the biggest hug. The next year him and i went off to college and lived happily ever after.

—-

Well almost happy. We were almost in love then i decided to date Wendy. I wish I didnt though. 

-----------------

sorry i havent posted in like ever. my wifi is so slow i couldnt get on here. ill be more frequent or somtehing, y'know? but like i think im gonna start another story too(south park probs) but like i dont know how to end this cause i know how it ends but like to get there im clueless. lol thxs for reading this see ya :)