(1)

Wendy sat in her car crying. She was stood up, again. This was the 3rd date that Gregory had stood her up. The next day she would get bombarded with gifts and apologies. At the moment she would feel better but after he would do it again she would feel awful.

24 and she's not where she thought she'd be. Wendy wanted to be a graduate of Harvard and have a great stable relationship; with a future. But here she is in Denver sitting in her crappy car. Wendy is a detective and it was ok but she craved more from her life. Her fiancé isn't doing shit for her so she has to break it off.

Wendy got out of her car and went to the dairy queen beside one of the fanciest restaurants in the city. She walked in she ordered 2 blizzards. As the raven haired women was walking out she bumped into somebody. They both fell back. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you" both said at the same time. The two looked at each other. "Stan?" "Wendy?".

After cleaning up they went back to Wendy's car. They talk and it turns out he had feelings for her. Although he didn't say it she could tell it was a detective thing. Them running into each other did bring up old feelings that she stuffed down once she started to date Gregory. Both raven haired humans made plans to meet up again the next day.

That night she texted Gregory.

Wendy: I'm calling off the wedding. I want you out of my place by Friday. I'm sick of being stood up because of "work" problems. I'm done, Gregory. I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Send...

Was that too bitchy?

Did Wendy just call off the wedding for someone she liked in school? This sounds so crazy. She couldn't think straight. "I need to go to bed. '' She changed into a tank top and shorts and went to sleep.

Is what I'm doing a mistake...?

Okay so maybe she knew about the affair

---------------

Thoughts? like i wrote it almost a year ago and when i re-read it i thought there was potential in it. So if this does well(doubt it) plz let me know if  anyone would be interested.

also if youre my sister, really? you had to look me up?