(25)

Stan's pov

Wendy had left an hour ago. Bebe told me that when she were to call me I'd show up for the secret proposal. I know that it's only been a few months but I love her. I have since pre-k so now that I have her again I won't let her go.

I got the call, but was confused when it was Wendy who was calling. In a panic I picked up, "Wendy what's up?" I asked.

"Uh, Hey Stan. We're on our way to the hospital. Everything is fine but the little guy has decided today is the entry day!" Butters told me.

I heard Wendy yell through the phone, "Get the fuck over to the hospital on gardner street! This fucking hurts-" the Butters must have hung up.

I grabbed the baby bag and rushed out of there.

When I showed up I saw Butters in the lobby, "She is in room 268!" he told me.

When I got there she and Bebe were taking selfies.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Stan! I'm so glad you made it so quick! We just got in here less than 2 minutes ago," Told me as I set the bag down.

"Do you know how long it's gonna be?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and shrugged, "I dunno. This is my first time doing this." Wendy said, "That last time I was around a baby being born was...my birth and I can't remember it"

"You're sarcasm and snide comments help a lot thank you" I said,

"You don't gotta push a kid outta you, I do" she said back.

I laughed, "that is a good point,"

After hours of sitting, waiting and contractions it was time for the little guy to be born. Wendy really started to panic then.

"Stan, I don't think I can do this!" she screamed.

"No you can! Wendy, you are one of the strongest people I know, there's no doubt you can do this," I reassured her. It really seemed to help her.

After some time he was here, my son. I ended up winning the bet because he was born at 2 am. Once Wendy was rested more I decided to talk about the name of him. We can't call him baby boy forever.

"What do you wanna name him?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know, what are we gonna do about the last name?" I asked her.

She looked at him, he had black hair and hazel eyes. He had Wendys eyes. His hair was slightly curly like mine, only when it gets long it's curly and it's nowhere as curly as Kyles.

"I wanna go with Russel for the middle name. It was my grandfather's name and when I was young I saw him often," she explained.

"I like that. So we have the middle. How about first?" I was drawing a blank on names.

She thought for a moment, "How about Matthew?"

"Matthew Russel, I like it," I kissed her cheek then Matthews forehead.

"What do you wanna do for the last name?" she asked me. It was my time to shine,

"How about me and Matthew take your last name?" It took her a moment to register what I was saying.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" I pulled out the ring.

"Marry me? Him and I will be Testaburgers. I've always hated my last name and I love the sound of yours!"

Wendy started to cry, "Oh my god yes!" she kissed me as I put the ring on her finger.

"So hey Matthew Russel Testaburger,"

Born on January 19th.