Chapter 43.

Mulai dari awal

He was reclining on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest. "Levi, you cannot-" "Luke, what else can I do?" he said. After that, we had to determine what our next plan of action would be. How could I proceed? How would they react?It was Luke who asked, "What else can I do?" he said." "I am to blame and I will fix it." I couldn't possibly feel sorry for someone else who has suffered as a result of me. And Ella, what about her? Is it your opinion that the fact that I caused her brother's detention is unimportant? Levi and Luke were good friends, so much as I tried not to let Luke's lack of response hurt my heart, I couldn't just let Troy take the fall without realizing that there would be dire repercussions.

I couldn't let the black mark on Troy's record go; it was a permanent blemish on his life. I asked the one and only lawyer present in the room, "Dylan, what will happen to Levi if he proves that he stole the car instead of Troy?" It was just a matter of time before I wanted Levi to come clean about what had happened. I couldn't let the black mark go.The way Dylan was staring at the ground and biting his lip gave the impression that he did not want me to think about what was going on. It was possible that he was attempting to prevent me from thinking about it, or did he really mean that it was a negative thing? He didn't even bother to respond to me in the end; it seemed as like he couldn't even think of a way to respond. As if they had not heard the question at all, all three of the guys became very still. Someone did not make a sound.

Luke took my hand and stood in front of me, nearly touching my chest, as I replied, "You three aren't helping, so why don't we take action?" Luke grabbed my hand and walked in front of me. He held my hand so firmly that I was afraid I could break it as his emerald eyes blazed into mine. I was terrified. With all my heart, I hope that you will not act in such a manner with Levi. And I am aware that I have no authority to request that you do so. I beg you, please refrain from doing so. If you are going to do this to Levi, please do not do it. Despite the fact that I am well aware of how awful it is, I implore you to refrain from doing that to me. I felt shivers and thrills go down my spine as his words screamed out with an air of unfiltered desperation. It is not my position to determine what to do here. "Listen, Luke, if this were about me, it would be different. However, it is about my brother." "It is not my place to decide what to do here." "I do not have the right to decide."

After pulling the rope around his neck to discover the truth about what had transpired, Luke made a decision on what he would do next. "Ella, do not worry. I'm going to make sure Troy's name gets cleared." "It doesn't make sense." "Levi, you are not even responsible for this," Luke argued. I could feel Levi's eyes widening as he spoke such a thing. I understood that he was anxious about this circumstance, but I also knew that he was not the only one who felt this way. Every single person was impacted by it, and it had a significant impact on the whole planet. As a result of the fact that the facts do not show that you are at blame, you are unable to assign responsibility for what took happened on anybody else. He shook his head and said, "No, it's not your fault." When everything was said and done, we were forced to place the blame on our mother.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't about either of you," I said to him. "No offense, but this isn't about you either." Although I won't put Levi in jail, it doesn't really matter to me whether we blame him or not. I'm not going to put in jail. The fact that we are allowed to assign blame for as long as we want does not change the fact that doing so will not solve anything. "She protected me that night." The idea of self-sacrifice is appealing, but who can say for sure whether or not it will really be successful?" It was apparent that I was hurt and irritated, but I did not blame either of you. Both Connor brothers folded their arms over their chests and closed their mouths. I wanted to know what I needed to do to resolve this issue. I was hurt and irritated, but I did not blame you either. This is the reason why Dylan's expression turned a shade of red when he said, "Neither of you are at fault for what happened."