Why was this bitch everywhere he was?

I got into group C, With Diego. Victoria was all alone, in group D.

The different groups were assigned to go to different rooms. My group was assigned to go to the gymnasium. I waved bye to João, and I walked up the stairs. When I arrived at the gymnasium, I strolled inside and saw Diego almost immediately.

"Hey, Diego!" I smiled.

"Hi, Bea." He responded yawning.

"Did you apply or get into any colleges yet?"

"I applied for two, but I doubt ill get into either one." He said, "I want to travel to Australia so bad for a Gap year."

"I kinda want to do a Gap year but I don't know if I should just go to college straight away."

"A Gap year's fun, but didn't you apply for that fancy school in Paris?"He asked, sitting on the bleachers.

"Yeah, I did, but I don't know If I got into it." I said, joining him, "I'll find out on graduation."

"That's pressuring." He spoke, "Anyway enough about school and the future, did you get a date for Prom?"

"Um, It's complicated." I sighed, "I got asked out by someone, that's not João."

"Okay, I'm officially curious."

"It's Will Oliveira," I whispered quietly.

"That Will Oliveira?!" He exclaimed, pointing directly at Will. "The hot Will?" He continued.

Will noticed us staring at him and sweetly smiled and waved at us while we both whipped our heads away from him, towards each other.

"Shhhh! And yes."

"Why the fuck did you not-"

"Ohh," He said in realization.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you think João is going to ask you out? I'm all for this ship, but he seems a little close with Luzia."

"That's what I'm worried about, I think Luzia already asked him." I expressed, "He hasn't said a single word to me about Prom."

"Luzia probably asked him out a while back, that's why he probably never mentioned it." Said Diego, pulling out a bag of chips from nowhere.

"Also, Why the fuck is Luzia everywhere João is?" I asked, grabbing a chip from Diego.

"Her Mom's a member of the PTA, she presumably asked her Mom if she could be with João on every special occasion."

"That snake."

The two teachers that were guiding our group told everyone to come together so they could discuss bus seats and the instructions about where to go at the airport.

"Don't get lost!"

"Stay with either me or Ms. Sousa!"

"If any of you separate, no Prom, and that's final!"

~

I got onto my bus and instantly noticed that Diego was nowhere to be seen. I took a seat and looked out the window to see Diego and Victoria laughing together and holding hands.

What the hell?

I glanced closer. Why was Diego in Victoria's group? Did he really just leave me like that? I scanned the bus, and there was no one that I liked. I groaned and got out my AirPods from my bag. I put on Taylor swift, and I peered out the window.