Fresh Face

In Sewer Lair

Mikey was playing the pinball game machine with Donnie and Raph watching him. "Watch me now. Flip, flip. Bing, bing, zat. Yeah." Mikey yelled as he plays the game while the sisters walks over to them. "You see that? New high score, dudes. Uh!" Mikey yelled while rising up his hand. "Leo, you want to play next?" Donnie asks Leo while Cheyenne starts feeling funny. "Nah, go ahead, guys. I'm cool." Leo said to him then he and Raph walk away while Cheyenne and Tasneem walks over to Donnie and Mikey. Jesse and Jamey look over at Leo and Raph. Raph puts his arm around Leo making Jesse and Jamey smile at them. "It's good to have you back, Leo. I mean it, brother." Raph said to him. "Thanks, Raph." Leo said to him and the two brothers share a fist bump. "Raphie is a softie." Jamey said to Jesse making Raph turn to her. "I am not a softie and what is with the new nickname?" Raph asks her making Jamey stand up then she tackles Raph to the floor and the two starts wrestling each other on the floor. Leo looks over at Jesse who gives him a smile as he walks over to her. Leo gives Jesse a kiss while holding her close.

Later Jesse and Leo walk into the Dojo where Splinter was meditating. Jesse looks at Leo who was thinking about it making Jesse takes Leo's hand and pulls him into the Dojo. "I'm sorry to bother you, Master Splinter. We need to ask you some questions about Karai." Leo said to him making Splinter stand up. "It is late, Leonardo and Jesse. These questions will have to wait for another time." Splinter said to them not facing the two, Jesse walk up to Splinter. "She said you took her mother away from her. I know it's not true, right?" Jesse asks him. "No, it is not true, but the truth is almost as difficult." Splinter said to her and he walks away making Jesse grab Splinter's hand. "Please, sensei. Tell me. You can trust me." Jesse said to him making Splinter turn to Jesse and Leo. "Karai...is my daughter." Splinter said to the two.

Meanwhile, in Cheyenne and Donnie's lab, Donnie looks over at Cheyenne who was rubbing her head. "You okay?" Donnie asks her making Cheyenne look at him. "Yeah, I am fine." Cheyenne said as she grabs her bo staff. "I think I will get some air." Cheyenne said to him while she walks over to the door. "You want me to come with you?" Donnie asks her making Cheyenne look at him. "No, it's fine. I will be back soon, D." Cheyenne said to him and she leaves the lab while Donnie was extreme concern about her. 

Cheyenne was sitting topside getting some air while rubbing her face. In her mind, Cheyenne feels that something is eating away at her from within. Cheyenne looks down to see a boy doing some graffiti on the wall and the artwork looks like April. "Interesting." Cheyenne said to herself then she jumps down to him and Cheyenne looks over at the graffiti. "Nice, artwork." Cheyenne said to him staying in the shadows. "Thanks, it's this girl I like but I haven't spoken to yet her." He said to Cheyenne. "Does this girl have a name?" Cheyenne asks as she walks over to him. "Yeah, her name is April." He said to her as he turns to Cheyenne and he jumps seeing that she was a turtle. "Man, you are a turtle." Casey said to himself as he takes out his bat. "I appreciate you noticing." Cheyenne said as he charges at her making Cheyenne move out of the way. "My name is Cheyenne." Cheyenne said to him as she takes out her Bo Staff. "Casey Jones." Casey said to Cheyenne as he charges at her again making Cheyenne stop his attack with her bo. "What an interesting name." Cheyenne said to him and she kicks Casey in the chest. "Okay, that's it." Casey said to himself then he throws homemade bombs at Cheyenne who moves out of the way but one of them hits her in the head. "Yes!" Casey yelled then he gets grabbed by a robotic arm and he gets slammed into the wall. Casey looks at Cheyenne to see her twitching a lot making him try to get out of her arm. Somehow Cheyenne takes control of herself again as her body stops twitching, allowing the arm to let go of Casey and goes back inside Cheyenne's shell. The robotic arm goes inside Cheyenne's shell as Casey walks up to her. Cheyenne rubs her eyes as she sits down, unable to hide her pain while Casey watches her. "You okay?" Casey asks her making Cheyenne look at him. "I'm fine." Cheyenne said to him then Casey helps her up making Cheyenne very surprised. "That was pretty cool." Casey said to her with a smile. "That's what I would like to say if it weren't hurting the people I care about." Cheyenne said to him making Casey nod a little then he takes out a bottle of water from his bag. "Do you want this?" Casey asks her making Cheyenne look at the bottle. "You sure?" Cheyenne asks him. "You definitely need it more than I do." Casey said to her making Cheyenne take it. "Thanks." Cheyenne said to him and Cheyenne takes the bottle from Casey. "Anytime, despite the fact that you may appear a little odd, you are still really cool and adorable." Casey said to her making Cheyenne laugh a little. "You need to improve your flitting." Cheyenne said to him as she drinks some of the water. "Well, I have never seen a girl like you before." Casey said to her making Cheyenne laugh a little as her T-Phone starts ringing. Cheyenne takes out her phone to see it was Donnie texting her non-stop thinking she was in danger. "Parents asking where you are?" Casey asks her making Cheyenne look at him. "Much more like a guy I like." Cheyenne said to him making Casey smirk. "Did you guys kiss?" Casey asks her making Cheyenne look at him. "No." Cheyenne said to him. "Why?" Casey asks her making Cheyenne look at the wall where the artwork of April was looking at her. "I want to be sure he likes me." Cheyenne said to him. "Sounds like a tv series." Casey said to her. "Tell me about." Cheyenne said to him then she jumps onto the fire escape. "Wait, will we cross paths again?" Casey asks her but Cheyenne was gone. Suddenly, Casey's phone rings making him look at his phone to see a text from Cheyenne, 'Sooner than you anticipate'. Casey laughs a little and looks up at the building. "What does anticipate mean?" Casey asks himself.

Back At The Sewer

Cheyenne walks back into the lair suddenly she gets attacked with a hug. "I thought you to be a virus monster prowling around New York." Cheyenne hears Donnie as he hugs her tightly. "Donnie, stop hurting me." Cheyenne said to him. "Oh, sorry." Donnie said letting go of her and he looks into Cheyenne's eyes. "I am fine, nothing happened." Cheyenne said to him with a smile while she touches Donnie's cheek. "No, ninja robots or Karai?" Donnie asks her very worried. "I was fine, Donnie." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie smile. "Right, I'm happy you are okay." Donnie said to her and he kisses Cheyenne's cheek. "Well, it's getting late so I am going to bed." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie smile. "Yeah, it's been a late day." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne nod a little. "I will see you in the morning, D." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie smile. Cheyenne kisses Donnie's cheek before walking away to her room leaving Donnie standing there with a red face. 

Jamey and Tasneem were sleeping when Cheyenne entered the room. Cheyenne smiles before glancing in the mirror to check her appearance. She notices that her pupils are a vibrant pink color while her eyes are black. Cheyenne rubs her eyes, then turns to face the mirror and notices that her eyes have returned to normal. Cheyenne is aware that this creature will reemerge and cause harm to those close to her. Before the virus completely takes over her and her sisters, she must figure out a way to remove the virus from them. 

Splinter's Wisdom

"How are others supposed to believe in you if you do not believe in yourself?"