Young master Yang Han

Lu Yan watched as the boy walked away, not even turning around to look at her. She was baffled because this was the first time she felt fear while facing a person who was similar to her age. In order to avoid being left behind by many more talents, she needed to improve her cultivation once again. She was overthinking herself about all these things. He left decisively because he could not defeat her, and seeing that she had a helper in the king's realm watching over her, he guessed the opposite party wasn't just any ordinary opponent.

Her train of thought was interrupted by Elder Su, who had come to her with a nervous look on her face. The young lady was almost killed by someone in front of her, and she couldn't even protect herself. Thinking of something happening to the young lady, she felt cold all over her body. Her whole family would have been destroyed in seconds if this news were to spread to the family. Elder Su looked at her young lady and made sure that there were no wounds, then let out a breath of relief.

The elder narrowed her eyes, and killing intent came out of her eyes as she asked,

"Young lady, should I kill that brat for nearly killing you now?".

But Lu Yan just narrowed her eyes and then sighed,

"No Need, Something doesn't feel right with that guy, His eyes were not something I have seen before, His killing intent was concealed better than those generals who have slaughtered hundreds of people"

"This is impossible." That brat does not even have any cultivation. How could he kill anything? Even low-level beasts can kill him easily." Elder Su thought that her lady was thinking too much. For a brat who does not have a hint of cultivation in him, the risk was not worth it.

"No Need, remember what we are here for, Brother has asked me to come here so that I can break through the lower realm of my sword intent, I have to do that before that happens, Time is running out, We do not need to waste time on trivial things"

Lu Yan looked at the retreating figure once more and then looked down the valley. Green Cloud Valley was always a place of mystery with thousands of myths surrounding it. There was a rumor that a sword emperor once used to live under the valley and that when hunted down by other emperors, he fought them to death under the valley.

Although all of them were rumors, she got evidence a few days ago that some of them were true. Her brother sent her here so that she could achieve a breakthrough in her sword intent. Despite being considered a genius and most likely the next sword empress, she felt frustrated by the slow increase in her cultivation of intent.

She flew back to the spot where she was training, and with a flick, her sword came out of her sheath. What she didn't know was that her meeting with the boy in white was the beginning of a legend that the whole martial world would talk about in the coming thousands of years.

This was where the Lady in Red and the Boy in White first met before they became legends in the martial arts world.

.....

City Tower, East Yard

Two people were sitting in the spacious yard, having tea. One was an elder with white hair, and the other was a young boy, 16 or 17 years old. He had a handsome face, and the heroic face could make a positive first impression when a person looked at him.

He was chatting with the elder, and there was a slight smile on his face when he was talking to him.

"Why would the young master from the prestigious Yang clan come here? This is such a special occasion; would the young master have any commands for us?"

The elder in front of him was Gu Yan, an elder in charge of the east yard of the city tower. Because the East Yard was always in control of the continent's intelligence network, this guy lived a relaxed lifestyle. All they had to do was collect information and send it to the higher-ups.

This time a young master came here, and that was someone from the prestigious Yang clan. He didn't know whether he had to laugh or cry. So now he had a respectful expression on his face while serving tea.

The man called Yang Han took out a portrait from his sleeves and opened it. His eyes were drawn to the portrait with a look of fascination on his face. A fairy-like beauty came into view when the portrait was unveiled.

"Gu Yan, I want to know the movements of the lady in the picture." There will probably be a King level servant beside her, so ensure she doesn't notice the follower"

He sipped tea and looked at the man in front of him with a slight smile.

Gu Yan took the portrait from his hands and looked at it, and with one look, he was dumbfounded. Her heroic aura can be sensed from the portrait, as she was holding a sword covered in a red dress.

Seeing that the man had an awestruck expression on his face while looking at her, the man sitting opposite had a slight smile on his lips. He also felt this when he first saw her—the arrogant sword princess, the ice-cold fairy who was above humans. She was too arrogant and cold for anyone to be her partner. Yang Han, however, was different. Though he was insecure, he was confident that he could win her heart.

But before that, he had to complete his mission here in this pathetic small city. He looked outside, and he could see the Li clan from here. He narrowed his eyes, and a cruel smile formed on his lips that was completely different from the gentle smile before.

Then how would he destroy the Lin Clan?

What he didn't know was that there was a boy who was lazily lying in his chair, looking at the valley in the Lin clan. This boy was above common sense.

Now, where would the story unfold?...

<quillbot-extension-portal></quillbot-extension-portal>