Chapter 9

Author's pov

In the clothing store (1:00p.m)

After being done with complaining and rolling his eyes at his brothers' antics of not letting him even carry a simple shopping basket, Jungkook decided to give up on his brothers and take a look around the store in which he have been dragged

The posh-looking clothing store in which a disinterested Jungkook has been forcefully dragged by none other than the one hell of an overexcited brother of his screamed rich and high standard in all language ever known to mankind.

The interior of the retail store gave an elegant vibe. The showroom had an interior design of black and gold which created a calming and intimate atmosphere.

No matter the clothes or the staff, the store was fully organized in an orderly manner.

Every single article of clothing that was folded or hung completely ironed without a single wrinkle on them is a good example of the order of the store.

The discipline of the staff is also to be appreciated who was able to get their composure back within a minute after seeing the battalion of guards enter with the brothers.

"어서 오십시오 (eoseo osipsio)" could be heard everywhere in the store which meant welcome in a very formal way shouted by every employee in the store once they have regained their senses back.

The mannerism of the staff won't be any less competition than their discipline in the race though as they would do a complete 90-degree bow while saying the most respectful of greetings at the top of their lungs when you entered the store or ever so slightly came into the five feet radius of them.

"안녕하십니까 (Annyeong Hasimnikka)" greeted or more likely yelled the saleswoman the brothers with a 90-degree bow.

The brothers didn't seem to be bothered with the too-respectful greetings or the behavior as it was the norm thing.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was a completely different case as he have never been treated this respectfully or given this respect.

So to say that Jungkook was weirded out would be an understatement. It was a whole new atmosphere that he was unfamiliar with.

Jungkook would have never even stepped into a store this luxurious in his whole lifetime. It's not like any other financially self-dependent and broke teenager would step into such luxurious stores.

As the lavish clothing store seems to be flaunting its wealth by having all the varying types and styles of the designer gear of every well known and high-end brand ever known in the clothing industry in their store.