Chapter 8

Author's pov

In shopping mall (12:40p.m)

[ Time Square Mall (Seoul, South Korea) ]

"Now stop talking about food and tell hyung what do you want to buy first, bambino?" asked Jin to Jungkook once the brothers have ended their important deliberation about food.

And that was all it took for the brothers to get excited like 5 year-olds once again. They can't wait to spoil their baby rotten.

They are gonna buy their baby a whole wardrobe of clothes, a scandal of shoes, and different types of electronics like the latest model phone, laptop, tablet, computer, and watches, and a tower longed length stack of video games and whatnot.

They would even buy their baby the whole mall without a second thought if he wants. After all, the brothers have been dying to spoil their baby all these years that they have spent searching for him without ceasing.

"Yeah baby, what you wanna buy first? Clothes, shoes, video games, phone, laptop or tablet? Just say the word and hyung will buy you that" said Yoongi enthusiastically waiting for Jungkook's response.

"Yeah baby, what do you wanna buy first?" asked Hobi once again repeating the same question in the movement of excitement.

The brothers couldn't hide their excitement as they have been waiting for this moment, all these years that they have been searching for Jungkook without a stop.

The brothers weren't in the wrong to be this excited as they have been impatiently waiting for more than an decade before finally able to have the opportunity of an outing with their precious.

The brothers can't wait to have more trips with their baby to shopping malls, arcades, restaurants, amusement parks, and wherever else their baby desires to.

"I just need to buy some clothes and other necessities" answered Jungkook his hyperexcited brothers. The overwrought brothers of his were just too excited for a simple shopping trip.

"Ok, let's go and buy you some clothes first, baby" said an exhilarated Taehyung dragging a disinterested Jungkook into a fancy and posh-looking clothing store with him. The others closely following them behind.

The store which they have entered could be said to be an exclusive one which not only contains different types and brands of clothing but also different types of accessories sections that included watches, necklaces, bracelets and many more.

"Calm down, will you? We are just gonna buy some clothes" said Jungkook in a try to calm down the exuberant brothers of his.

But it was as if Jungkook was talking to walls, none of his words seem to enter the ears of his overexcited brothers.

After failing to calm down the hyperexcited brothers and rolling his eyes, Jungkook decided to just not care about the agitated brothers of his anymore.