Chapter 2

Author's pov

In Kim Masion (9:30p.m)

The masion was heavily guarded by guards with guns.

Kim Masion

All the Kim brothers were sitting in the living room

Living Room

"Hyung, why did you call for us so suddenly? Did something happen? Is everything alright?" asked a handsome young man who looks like in his early twentys

"Calm down, Taehyung" said a man who was wearing business suit.

"Okay, Yoongi hyung" replied Taehyung.

"Why did you call us so suddenly, hyung? I was eating pizza outside. I wasn't even able to finish it" said a man who was pouting because he couldn't finish his pizza.

"Hey, calm down Jimin. Your pizza can wait." spoke a man scolding the younger.

"Yes, hobi hyung" replied Jimin.

"Now be quiet and let Jin hyung speak" said a man who have been silent since the start.

"Thanks Namjoon" replied Jin to the man who just spoke.

"It's okay, hyung. What happened?" asked Namjoon.

"I found Jungkook" said Jin. As soon as he said that, the room was filled with pin drop silence. No one said anything. No one moved. They were just frozen. They even forgot humans need to breathe to live.

After whole three minutes, they got their senses back.

"W..What did you say, hyung?" asked Namjoon not believing his ears. The same could be said for others. They still couldn't believe what they heard. They found their angel.

"I said Jungkook was found" said Jin as he expected this response.

"What? How did you find him? Where is he? Is he alright? And what about mom?" asked Jimin.

"Calm down, Jimin. Yes, He is alright. He is in New York right now. Mom died 9 years ago. She married once again and his current husband became Jungkook's guardian after she passed away. His step father died and so they took his blood sample to check if he has any blood related family member and it match 100% with mine. Then they called me to ask would I become his guardian and that's how I found him" explained Jin.