Proluge

When Jungkook was 2 years old, his mom, Kim Soo Yun has taken him and ran away leaving his father and brothers devastated. It wasn't because she was unhappy with her husband.

No, she love her husband and sons the most in the world and she was not at all sad with his husband. It was his job that she was sad with. Her husband was the mafia king and has a lot of enimes. She has told him a lot of times to stop his illegal work but he won't listen.

She didn't want anything happen to her sons. So she decided she will take away her sons and ran away. But she couldn't do that to her husband. She knew if she took all of their sons then her husband would die. He won't be able to live.

So, she have decided she would only take away her youngest son and leave. Then not to get found by his husband, she leave the country and changed her and Jungkook's surname to her maiden surname 'Jeon'.

She got Jungkook and herself settle in New York. Life was taking a troll on her. She was fraud numerous amount of times and lost all the money she had.

After that, she was struggling financially to even make a living and started working three part time jobs to afford her and Jungkook's expenses but she still couldn't afford all her and Jungkook's expenses with the little amount she made with the part time jobs.

She even started to suffer from depression and have thoughts about suicide but she always stop herself from killing herself by thinking about her son Jungkook. She knew his son has no one else other than her and if she were to suicide, her son would become a orphan. She didn't want that to happen to her son so she would always think about her son whenever life was being too hard on her.

Then after 1 year, when Jungkook was 3 years old, she met a man named Lee Minho. Lee Minho was really helpful to her as he even provided her a full time job so she could afford her living without having to exhaust herself with three part time jobs. He was really nice to her and even helped her to get out of depression. He was her savior in Soo Yun's words.

They started to like each other and started dating. He was never bad to Jungkook and treated him like his own son. Then after 2 years, when Jungkook was 5 years old, Soo Yun got married with Lee Minho. Lee Minho treated Jungkook like his own son and love him as his own son.

When Jungkook was 7 years old, his mom, Soo Yun passed away in a car accident. After then Lee Minho started to change, he started to blame Jungkook for his wife's death and started to abuse him.

On the other side, Jungkook's biological father, Kim Joon has never stop to search for his wife and youngest son. The same goes for Jungkook's brothers.

Kim Joon love his wife dearly. Even in his last moments, he was thinking about his wife and youngest son. He passed away after 6 years since his wife leave the country and him. His oldest son was just 18 when he passed away. After his death, his oldest son took over the illegal business and became the new and most feared Mafia King.

Even after Kim Joon passed away, the brothers have never stop looking for their mom and their little angel but they still weren't able to find them.

But, even then they never gave up hope and continue to search for their little angel.

Now, after 14 years since their mom took their little angel and ran away. They finally found their little angel, their sunshine.

This time, they won't let anyone take away their angel. They won't let anyone hurt their angel. If someone even think about hurting their angel. That person would wish to be dead.