Chapter 6

Author's pov

All the Kim brothers except Jungkook were on their way to Jungkook's room right now to apologize to their baby for raising their voice at him. They were all determined to make their baby forgive them.

All of them were quite nervous as they didn't know whether or not their baby would forgive them. Their minds were filled with all negative thoughts such as Jungkook being scared of them or hating them.

They can't even imagine such things without feeling their soul being ripped apart. They would rather die than see their angel be scared of them or hate them.

In Jungkook's room (11:15a.m)

Jungkook was on the bed busy with his phone trying to distract himself

Jungkook was on the bed busy with his phone trying to distract himself. He didn't want to think about the sudden burst of his brothers in the dining room at all but he still couldn't take that incident off his mind. He didn't expect them to react like that.

After all, he just answered a question they asked. He didn't do anything wrong at all as he just answered what they asked. It isn't his fault that they couldn't take the answer.

Suddenly, as Jungkook was on his phone trying to distract himself, the door of his room flung open. The door was opened by none other than the eldest of the Kim brothers' Kim Seokjin.

Jin entered the room with small steps followed by all the brothers with the same hesitation and nervousness as him. All of the Kim brothers looked quite nervous for the first time in their life. If someone were to see them, they would have thought that they were getting hanged by how nervous they looked.

Jungkook didn't even take his eyes off his phone and just chose to ignore them as he was still angry at them for raising their voice at him when he did nothing wrong and just answered a question they asked.

All of the brothers' hearts broke to pieces when their angel didn't even spare them a glance and just straight away ignored them.

After a total of ten minutes of silence, when no one said anything and Jungkook have still not taken his eyes off his phone. Jin finally decided to break the silence in a try to persuade their baby to not ignore them anymore and talk to them.

"Jungkook, baby please don't ignore hyungs" said Jin softly trying to make Jungkook look at them.

But his efforts were proven to be futile when Jungkook still didn't take his eyes off his phone and continued to ignore them.

"Bubs, please talk with hyungs. Hyungs didn't mean to raise their voice at you" said Yoongi pleadingly.

Even after getting completely ignored by Jungkook for five minutes straight, they didn't give up and were still pleading with Jungkook to talk with them and not ignore them. Seeing it, Jungkook finally decided to stop ignoring them and talk with them.