18

EPILOGUE

2 MONTHS LATER: December, 17TH.

"And my secret Santa was..." They all looked at Giana. "Ethan!" She spoke, they laughed. "Oh Shit, so I'm guessing that Dom has me." Ashley assume. "I'd cry if I had you, you're too picky." Dominic said making them laugh. "Okay shut up! E is opening his gift!" Giana waved them off.

They payed close attention, watching as Ethan went in his bag and pulled out a Lego Set.

"Really?" Ethan said making Giana laugh. "Aww, she got you a Harry Potter Set! Baby, It's cute!" Ashley spoke. "Yeah to You!" Dominic spoke and Ethan laughed. "Gi! Why'd you get him something Ash would like?!" Dominic scolded. "It's a joke! That's not his gift, this is his gift." Giana groaned, exaggerating that the bag was heavy, and it was clearly bigger.

"What the hell did you get him?" Dominic questioned. "Something I bribed Ashley to tell me that he liked." Giana smirked. "So you're me that you cheated secret santa?" Dominic asked. "Basically." Ashley spoke. "Shut up, I gave you money!" Giana complained.

"Holy shit!" They turned to the sound of Ethan's excited remark.

Their eyes widened at the gift.

"Where the fuck did you buy a IMac from?" Dominic asked. "The Apple Store?" Giana replied as if it was obvious. "I don't think I want my gift." Ashley joked. They laughed. "Okay, E, who did you get?" Dominic asked. "I got you." Ethan smirked at Ashley. "Okay that's literally so unfair but perfect." Giana laughed. "Suddenly I really want my gift." Ashley said and they laughed.

Ethan handed her the gift.

"Whatever it is, I love it." Ashley said, Dominic fake gagged. "You little kiss ass, we get it, he's your boyfriend, just open it." This made them laugh again.

Ashley opened her gift, it was a projector since she wanted to make a theater room whilst also using it for art projects.

Ashley had Dominic, she bought him a mini fridge from Amazon, it hadn't arrived in time so she printed the receipt. The blonde haired boy was excited, knowing that he'd be able to but food and keep it for himself.

Dominic had Giana, she never explained what she wanted all the time. But he knew that she was a sucker for Disney. So he bought him and her tickets to Disney Land.

The tickets were for after new year, for when they got back from visiting family. Giana was super happy with the prize.

*.·:·.☽✧ 🔪 ✧☾.·:·.

It was a three days later, Ashley was alone in the new shared apartment with Giana, Ethan, and Dominic.

The doorbell hand rang and of course it startled her.

Being alone was still a scary thing, but she was used to it since her classes were always over before the others.

She walked over to the door, standing on her toes to check the peep hole. It was what she expected, Dominic's mini fridge. She smiled happily as she unlocked the multiple locks on the door and opened it. She quickly dragged in the heavy yet small package in the apartment.

Her eyebrows furrowed at the sight of a paper that laid on the floor. It had been under the package and revealed itself when she pulled the package away.

She walked over to the door, grabbing the paper then closed the door, locking each lock before reading the paper.

Ashley rolled her eyes, it was some ad for a local event. Of course the person who put the flyer down on the ground as a lazy business person.

Her phone then rang, she tensed slightly, walking over to her phone, looking at the contact name.

Mik!

Now she was shaken up.

Her phone vibrated, she looked at the message that came down on her screen.

Miss me? now

not edited!

a/n: THIS IS THE END!!!! I can do three things tho!!! :

1) one being a second book for step on me, I'll just have to think rly hard of a new plop LMFAOOO😭

2) two being that i publish my other Ethan book (that ive BARELY started on) but the book follows the plot of the movie, but it also has an alternate ending bc im not gonna kill off Ethan.

HERES THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK: sometimes meeting people after the events in woodsboro isn't the best idea. but how bad could it be? he had curly hair, he was sweet, he was caring.
and he was ghostface. though he was ghostface, he cared, he cared so much than he thought he would. killing her sounded like nothing but a simple task at first. but after getting to know her, the task wasn't as simple anymore. if anything it was impossible

3) third, i can make a jack champion social media x (a little) irl. the book will correlate with THIS book. it'll be as if jack and sofia (who will have a diff oc name) starts to like each other whilst filming "step on me" or while doing press tour for the "movie" idkkk. i just think that'll be a cool concept for the book; acting as if it's the scary movie they've been "filming"🤷🏽‍♀️😭