6

Day three. It had only been three days and they lost Macey and Michelle.

When they got to the condo, they were filled with excitement.

They were excited to be off campus, grateful to be off campus.

"I could totally go for some pizza." Mikah called out and Dominic nodded. "So can I. But we're all broke." He ustated. "Ask your rich uncle for some cash." Anthony called out from the living room. Dominic laughed as he cleared his throat. "Absolutely not. I already begged him to stay here for free, there's no way I'm gonna ask for pizza now." He spoke. "It's alright broke asses. I have money, what do y'all want?" Giana spoke up.

Ashley looked at Ethan and smiled.

Ashley could tell that a huge amount of weight lifted from everyone's shoulders once they entered the condo. She was assuming it was because they were far from threats, the condo instantly made them feel safer.

Ethan smiled back at the girl.

"How do you feel now?" She asked as she approached Ethan who stood in the living room. "I feel good. I don't feel like anyone is watching me so that's a good sign." He said. "I can tell. You look very relieved." She admitted, he smiled. "So do you." He shrugged as he walked closer to the girl.

Ashley's smile dropped remembering the words Anthony had said.

He basically said to not trust anyone, including the people in the friend group. "I—I have to use the bathroom." Ashley sighed as she quickly walked away.

Entering the bathroom, she locked the door and looked into the mirror. She could nearly flinched at how dead she looked. She hadn't got much sleep, she couldn't.

Every time she die close her eyes she could see Michelle's body in the tub. Her eyes started to water as she thought of her life right now.

It went to shit so quickly, now she was fearing for her life. She couldn't even trust any of her friends.

So that night, while everyone was asleep, Ashley sat on the couch with her sisters laptop watching Stab. Though she felt that the movies were fucked up because it's based on a true story, she wanted to be educated and understand what situation she was in right now.

She truly didn't understand why this was happening. 

Ashley was curled up, her knees to her chest with the blanket wrapped around her shoulders. Her headphones were connected to the laptop as the movie blast in her ears. Her heart would start to pound every now and then. Especially when she saw the person in the Ghostface mask. It reminded her of being chased last night. It was the worst feeling ever.

She jumped when someone's hand reach for her shoulder, nearly yelling out. Her eyes widened in relief once she noticed her friend. "Damn it, Mikah, you can't do shit like that!" Ashley whispered yelled as she took the headphones off of her ears. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't sleep like I thought." He laughed softly. She laughed along.

"What are you doing up?" He glanced at the screen to see the familiar set of teens. "Along with watch Stab. I thought you didn't like scary movies?" He questioned. "You think I can sleep after being attacked? Every time I close my eyes I'm running down an endless hallway while being chased by Ghostface. And I'm only watching this stupid movie because I don't like being clueless in serious situations." She said and Mikah nodded. "I get. Sorry for over stepping, I just think we're all skeptical of each other right now." He said. "Definitely." The girl agreed.

*.·:·.☽✧ 🔪 ✧☾.·:·.

Giana and Ashley sat together on the campus bench as they looked around, watching their surroundings closely.

Ashley then looked back at her book as she tried her best to study. Giana on the other hand was writing down the boys' class schedule. The older girl was super concentrated and the sound of her sharpie against the paper was distracting.

"What are you doing?" Ashley asked, sighing. "I'm writing down all of our class schedules. Since we have to wait on campus for each other we might as well know each others schedules to get a better grasp on time. It comforts people. It sure as hell comforts me." Giana spoke.

"I hate being here now." Ashley shook her head as she placed her book beside her. "Me too." Giana scoffed. "You think everything will go back to normal?" Ashley asked, she was still hopeful. "Hell no. But I do think that this can stop. And that we can hopefully put an end to this." Giana answered truthfully.

Before Ashley could respond, in rushed a bunch of police. The girls quickly got up, their eyebrows were furrowed in shock. "S-should we follow?" Ashley asked. "Knowing that our friend group is possibly in trouble, yes." Giana nodded as she pulled the girl with her.

They followed behind the cops, trying not to make it too obvious. Once they got into the building they instantly knew where the cops were heading.

To the psychology class.

Most of the students were crowded a around the classroom door. The two girls rushed there before the cops could clear the crowd. They stood on their toes as they tried seeing inside of the classroom.

Giana got a full look. Miss Carrera was dead in a puddle of blood.

This had to be done a few hours before the class started.

Giana looked back at her sister, shaking her head. "What?" Ashley asked. "My teacher is dead." The older girl answered.

*.·:·.☽✧ 🔪 ✧☾.·:·.

"So this totally throws off what the killers motive can possibly be." Anthony spoke. "What did your teacher have to do with this?" Dominic asked, Giana only shrugged. "Maybe this person is an on campus killer. We finally got peace last night without an unknown number calling." Ashley said. "We can't just believe that they're done with coming after us. If we live like everything's normal they'll come for us. It's like going after someone blind. We need to be prepared at all times." Anthony spoke. "He's right. We can't let our guard down." Ethan nodded. Ashley looked back at Ethan.

They hadn't spoken much ever since she left him alone in the living room last night. She felt bad.

"If we let our guard down we're fucked. If we get close to each other, we're fucked. So what's the catch? We all act shady towards each other?" Mikah asked. "That's not what they're saying. All they mean is don't let your guard down. Dude, we're all living together right now. There's no need to be shady, just keep an open eye and don't be stupid." Dominic said.

Mikah scoffed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"So what do we do now?" Mikah asked. "What we do all the time. We're gonna live our life, just with caution." Giana said. "And we're going to try our best to put an end to this Ghostface fucker." Anthony spoke.

"If anyone has ideas, say them out right now."

not edited!!!

a/n: this is so funnnn. dude i dont wanna go to school tmrw bc i just wanna concentrate on this book LMFAO.