10

"What the hell did you guys do?!" Ashley panicked as she stood in the elevator in her hospital gown. Her eyes widened remembering that she only had on her underwear. She quickly wrapped her arms around herself.

"What do you mean what did we do? We came to check on you after Ghostface threatened Ant!" Giana said. "I forgot my clothes!" Ashley complained, Ethan quickly took his jacket of and handed it to her. "Thank you." She said gratefully. "Get ready to run." Is all Dominic said, looking at them knowingly. Ashley mentally and physical prepared herself to do so.

Running was mostly likely going to remind her of running from Ghostface, and running would just hurt, any little moment she made hurt.

"I don't think I can run. I just got stitches, I cant make much movement or they'll rip." She panicked as the elevator got closer to one. "I'll carry you." Ethan offered. "No, I can do it, bro." Mikah spoke, causing them to all look at him. "Bro, this isnt time to debate this kinda shit. We need to get out of here." Anthony spoke. "There's a shortcut exit to the left, we can get out of here quickly." Dominic said.

They furrowed their eyebrows, looking at him. "What? I paid attention during that long as wait earlier." He shrugged. The elevator stopped, the doors started to open. "Shit! Go, go, go!" Anthony yelled. "Lead the way, Dom!" Giana called and he did, quickly running past security.

Ethan quickly swooped the girl up by her legs, now holding her bridal style as they ran.

Ashley looked over Ethan's shoulder to see the security.

*.·:·.☽✧ 🔪 ✧☾.·:·.

Giana helped her younger sister put on a shirt, listing to how Ashley was continuously groaning in pain. The older girl felt so bad.

"I'm glad you're alive." Giana finally killed the silence. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she looked Ashley in her eyes. "I'm glad I am too." Ashley spoke. "Are you o-okay?" Giana was trying her best to control herself, to stop herself from crying but it didn't help. "Yeah." Ashley's voice crack, she was trying not to cry now. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you. And I'm sorry that it feels like I've been absent from your life." Giana pulled the girl into a hug. "I love you too." Ashley cried into her sister's shoulder. "We gotta get through this together. Together, okay?" Giana sniffled as she pulled away from the hug and grabbed both of her hands.

"Yes. Together, Gi." Ashley nodded whilst she attempted to wipe her tears, but more only fell. "Hey, you want food or something? Like, something to drink?" Giana asked. "Yeah. I'm kinda starving." The girl tried joking. They laughed through their tears.

Giana stood up and walked out of the room, closing three door slightly.

Ashley was left with her thoughts, now worrying about Anthony since he went his own way during the run away from the security. She just hoped that he'd make it out alive, that he'd be safe.

The girl jumped at the knock at the door, watching as it opened, she quickly wiping her tears.

"Hey, Ashley." Ethan smiled softly at the girl. Ashley smiled back, but her smile soon dropped. Remembering something at been on her mind for a while.

"I'm gonna throw this out there. I'm scared because I feel like I'm looking for answers that might not be correct. But I'm being cautious and honest with you. You were the only person who knew about my secret spot and that's exactly where I got attacked." She admitted. Ethan was taken aback.

"Wait—so you think I'm Ghostface?" He asked. "I don't know, I'm just being—" She was cut off by him scoffing. "Are you fucking serious, Ash? Why would I ever hurt you?" Ethan was offended, his heart was starting to pound in his chest. "I'm just saying that it's a coincidence!" Ashley defended herself. "Of course you'd think of something like this! I fucking saved your life! I found you choking on your blood! I was in class that whole time before I found you." Ethan defended himself.

She had thought about that.

He could have been in class, but for those last few minutes he could've lied and excused himself to use the bathroom. Then went to change, and took his chances. After stabbing her, he'd go back to change, and go back to class.

But then again she could have been overthinking it all. Gaslighting herself into desperately wanting answers.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" It was Mikah who walked in, speaking with hostility. "Nothing, Mikah. Just get out!" Ashley shook her head. "Not when he's raising his voice at you!" Mikah argued. Ethan glared at the boy before turning to Ashley. "Fuck you, Ashley." Ethan spoke as he took off.

Ashley could feel her heart drop watching as he walked out of the room, pushing past Mikah. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" Mikah asked. Ashley heard the front door slam shut causing her to rise from the bed and quickly walked out of the room door, to the front door that was now shut.

When she opened the front door, calling got the boy."Ethan?" She called, looking around outside of the condo, but the hall was already empty.

"Who just left?" Ashley turned around see Giana. "Ethan..I messed up. I'm so fucking stupid! I just wanted to be honest, Gi. It had been bugging me for the longest so I just had to tell him." Ashley said, not specifying, but could feel the tears running down her face. She tried to wipe them up but more kept falling.

Recently she had found herself crying and overthinking a lot. It was starting to ruin her mood and the way she reacted.

Dominic walked out of his room, rubbing his eyes. "What was that loud noise?" He asked, yawning. "It was Ethan leaving. He got all pissed off and she started running after him. Why does he always get the good treatment, huh? He's being a dick and here you are, running and crying after him." Mikah complained.

"How 'bout you shut your fucking mouth, Mikah!" Ashley pushed the guy. "Oh but you didn't tell Ethan that, did you?" Mikah scoffed. "Why are you so obsessed with Ethan?" Dominic asked Mikah. "Because everyone loves him! I've tried my best to be a good friend through this all. And all I've gotten is shit!" Mikah spoke through anger. "Yo, calm the fuck down!" Dominic held his arm out in front of Mikah who started charging towards him.

Mikah only hit Dominic's arm down. "Get your hand out of my face, dude!" Mikah yelled.

"Hey! Shut up! Everything can't go to shit after Anthony leaves. We need to stay together, we need to make sure Ethan comes back and is safe!" Giana spoke. "I'll call him." Dominic spoke, glaring at Mikah as he walked back into his room.

Of course everything goes to shit within a matter of seconds. This is all my fault. Im so fucking stupid for saying anything.

She thought.

"I should've kept my mouth shut. Now I put Ethan in danger—he's mad at me too." Ashley mumbled as Giana came and sat next to her. "What did you say?"

Ashley knew that answering this wasn't a smart move because they would've start suspecting Ethan as well and she didn't want that. She knew that her assumption made her sound desperate and delusional for an answer so she wanted to keep it to herself.

Ethan wouldn't hurt me, right?

"Ashley, what did you say to him?" Giana repeated her question since her little sister had been staring at the table in front of them. "Nothing. It's whatever. I don't want to talk about it."

She hoped that she wasn't making the wrong decision.

not edited!

a/n: u know everything cant go SMOOTHLY 24/7😊🤷🏽‍♀️ stay safe yall LMFAOO IM SORRY😭