4

Michelle picked up her phone mindlessly as she laid on her back.

"Hello?" She spoke. "Who is this?" The voice spoke, Michelle laughed dryly. "That's something I should be asking you. You called my phone." She replied. "I think she gave me the wrong number." They spoke. "Oh. Harsh. If she gave you a fake number I don't think she liked you." Michelle spoke. "Are you giving me lessons on how to date a girl now?" They asked, she hummed in response. "If you want me to I'll gladly help." She said.

"Okay, so, how do I get a girl who I just met?" They asked. Michelle flipped onto her stomach as she smiled. "One, you get to know her. It's that easy." She responded. "Okay, well, what's your favorite scary movie?" They asked.

Michelle got chills down her back.

"Oddly enough, it's Stab. Is this what this is? You're using the voice of Ghostface and trying to scare me you jerk!" Michelle laughed. This gained Ashley's attention.

"This is no joke." They spoke. "Oh Yeah?" She asked. "Yeah." They responded. "If this is no joke, do something." Ashley sat up from her bed, looking at Michelle worriedly. "Who are you trying to aggravate?" Ashley asked the brunette. Michelle muted her mic and looked over to the girl. "Some dumb ass playing a prank." She rolled her eyes playfully as she unmuted the mic and placed the phone up to her ear.

"Your friend seems worried. I don't think you should aggravate me." They spoke, this made Michelle sit up.

She wasn't crazy, she knew that she muted the phone and yet the person on the other end could still hear her.

"Goodnight." Michelle said quickly and hung up.

"What the fuck was that?" Ashley asked referring to the call. "I don't know. Like I said it's some stupid prank." Michelle placed her phone on the charger and walked into the bathroom. "I'm getting in the shower, paused the movie for me?" Michelle asked and Ashley nodded as she stood up and pressed pause on the laptop.

Once the bathroom door closed Ashley opened up another tab and went to YouTube, playing whatever popped up in her recommended.

Michelle's phone began to ring again.

Ashley peaked over to see the unknown number, she ignored it.

She didn't want to answer someone else's phone. It was rude and whoever it was seemed to be spamming Michelle's phone with messages.

Ashley only peaked at a few messages.

Answer the damn phone!

I know you see this!

Answer me or I'll kill you like I did Macey!

"Michelle!" Ashley called, her body getting chills as her eyes wouldn't leave the message. "Michelle!" Ashley finally pulled her eyes away from the Phone as she looked over at the bathroom door.

The brown girl walked over to the door knocking frantically. "Michelle! This fucking psycho on your phone is scaring me!" Ashley tried opening the door but it was locked.

Ashley grew quiet, placing her ear to the door, hoping she'd hear Michelle's music, or even her humming to understand why the girl wasn't answering. But she heard nothing. Nothing but the shower water running.

"Michelle?" Ashley asked, growing quiet so that she could hear a response.

But what she got in return is Michelle's phone ringing once again.

Ashley jumped in shocked as she walked over to the phone and answered it.

"This isn't funny you sick asshole!" Ashley spoke as her hands shook. Her heart began to pound against her chest as she tried to think of something she could possibly do.

But she didn't get anything response. All she heard as a familiar sound.

The sound of the shower.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she hung up the phone and called the unknown number back. She had the phone against her ear as she cautiously listened with the other.

The phone began to ring in the bathroom making the girls heart drop.

The ringing had stopped.

"Surprise, Ashley." The voice spoke as the bathroom door swung opened.

Ashley screamed as she grabbed the laptop and blocked the knife from plunging into her chest. The laptop was now broke with a knife through it. But this gave Ashley time to run out of the door whilst the person in the Ghostface costume pulled the knife out of the laptop.

"Help!" Ashley yelled throughout the dorms, turning back to see the person chasing after her.

The girl quickly headed up the stairs, heading to a room she knew would be occupied and ready to help.

"Gi! Open The fucking door!" She banged on her big sister's door room, completely out of breath. Her heart was pumping, the air around her became humid.

The door quickly swung open and she ran inside, quickly closing the door behind her.

"What is your problem?" Giana asked the girl. "T-the killer! They were in my room! I don't know if Michelle is okay, I didn't see her. She w-went to take a shower and now—she didn't respond! Holy shit I kept calling her she didn't answer! I think she's gone!" Ashley was falling on the floor, she was a mess.

Giana's roommate looked at her little sister as if she was crazy. Giana could clearly see the glare from her roommate. "Go in the bathroom." She pointed to her roommate, which she gladly did.

Giana turned back to her little sister and grabbed the sides of her face. "Slow down, Ashley. What the hell happened?" Ashley was still crying as she tried to stop. She was so shaken up and didn't know how to function.

"Ash, you gotta talk to me so I can help. I can't help if I don't understand what the hell is going on." Gi spoke softly to her little sister. Ashley nodded as she wiped her tears.

"I-I know. I'm just so scared."

not edited.