"I hate myself for this.." He muttered to himself as he walked over to the door and put his ear up to it to listen, hoping to not hear anything lewd.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Taro's eyes softened as a gloomy, somber look was plastered onto his face. You probably didn't have to bring up every single tragedy that's happened over the week, but you need Taro to understand.

"Why... Are you bringing them up..?" Taro asked, his voice breaking a little. You again took a deep breath, preparing yourself.

"My entire life has been torn apart. My friends are dying or leaving. It's been terrible event after terrible event... And... I think it's all because of Ayano..." Taro's heart almost dropped as a sinking feeling overcame him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know why she's doing it. But it's all come back to you. Think about it, every single girl who's come too close to you is gone. Normally injured or killed." You explained. The Yamada's hands balled into a fist and he glowered, "What are you talking about? Don't start horrendous rumors.."

"Listen! Kokona got bullied into moving away. Osana was poisoned, Kizana's.. Death... I'll come back to that.. Oka was stabbed and so on. Don't you think that's all weird?!" Your fists clenched together as you brought your hands up to your chest subconsciously. Taro was skeptical and a little ticked off but was willing to hear you out.

"And... Kizana... I'm going to be honest. I know 100% that Ayano is behind her death."

Taro's eyes widened and he backed away a bit, "How do you know?"

"Because.... I-I helped her..." Your voice broke as tears began forming and the memories flashes before your eyes. "Are you saying you...."

"Ayano asked me to help her... I didn't really understand what her plan was until it was too late.... She made me do her dirty work so I couldn't tell... But... You should know and... If you want to report me to the police then that's your choice.. I won't try to stop you.. I just can't handle this burden anymore and Ayano needs to be stopped!"

Taro didn't say anything. You literally just confessed committing murder. Well, being an accessory to murder. Murder.. Nothing disgusted Taro more. His nose schrunched up and he gave you a disgusted look.

"You're a revolting person." His large eyes glazed over you before looking away. He pushed you aside and opened the door.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji stumbled back but quickly caught himself. He put on his tough guy, uncaring act but Taro didn't even care about him. The Yamada just glanced at him for a moment before he walked away. Umeji's eyes then looked to you.

You grimaced, "What do you want?"

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Was he seriously eavesdropping?! How much did he hear?!

The delinquent rolled his eyes before stepping into the room, "Tch. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that?" Umeji didn't stop walking closer to you, towering over you and causing you to subconsciously stumble back.
You scoffed, "A little bitch with pink hair." You snickered, remembering the photo of Umeji before he became a delinquent.

The blonde scowled, glaring with offended eyes, "Hah. That's so funny coming from Little Ms. Can't-fight." His hands were firmly placed on the wall, trapping you between his arms but your eyes didn't break contact with his.
"I'll show you how well I can fight if you don't get your nasty ass face away from me. You smell like cigarettes."

"The smell of cigarettes is way more flattering than your whiney little mouth."

"Hey you want these spit dropelets back or are they for my face to keep?"

"Aren't you the same bitch who spends all day jerking off in her room because she can't get a boyfriend?"

"Woahhh somebody is projecting. But why are you so interested in that information?" You smirked.

"Disgusting. Like I want to know about your sexual life, dumbass." He pulled away from you and you crossed your arms. You rolled your eyes.

He's the one who brought it up.

"So we're talking about my ass now? Should I be the one to say you're a fucking pervert?" You continued to tease the blonde, hoping to get under his skin.

"Call me whatever you want. I don't read Cherry Touch."

"Oh, am I being naughty, Princess?" You put your index finger on your bottom lip. Disgusted, the blonde backed away from you. "Princess?!"

"Yeah. You're the most feminine here." You shrugged.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Someone randomly shouted as he walked in. You looked behind Umeji to see Dairoku and Hayanari.

"HAH! Anyone but this brat." Umeji turned away from you and crossed his arms, glaring daggers sharp enough to cut right through you.

"You think I'd kiss you? HAH! In. Your. DREAMS!"

"More like nightmares.." He muttered, looking away.

"Tch. Coming from the same guy I rejected." You shoved him before leaving the room.

Probably not a good idea to argue with the same guy who just overheard me say I helped kill somebody. UGH! Kill me.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎