Secret || Jungwon

Created: Nov. 27, 2022

Edited: March 22, 2023 /May 9, 2023

Jaida pov:

I walk up to my friend Sana's porch. I notice a head of red hair peeking out from the blinds. I see Jungwon, who happens to be my boyfriend, Sana's brother. We have been dating in secret for almost two years. I blow him a kiss.

"Hey, babe," he whispered. "Hi babe, where's Sana?" I replied. "She's upstairs, being dramatic and taking hours. Nothing new," he yawned. "Were you sleeping this entire time?" He nodded, stretching his body. "Since she'll probably take another five hours, why don't we have some fun?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck; he picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

20 minutes later

After I helped Jungwon with making us lunch, we decided to watch a movie which was a waste of electricity because it turned into a make-out session. An hour later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I went into a panic forcing Jungwon off of me onto the floor, causing him to give me a 'wtf' face. "what was that for?" He hissed. "your sister's coming, and I panicked. Make sure to act normal." I whispered, hiding the marks Jungwon created on my skin.

Sana finally came down the stairs, hair in an intricate ponytail that looked like it took an hour to do, a pink hoodie with a cat on it, and pink sweatpants. "Oh, Sana, you're finally down here. Took you long enough," I complained. "Yea, sorry about that, Jaid. I was trying to get my ponytail just right. My brother kept you company and didn't bother you, right?" She sweetly asked. "No, not at all. He was perfect company." Sana jumped on the couch to pick a movie from Netflix. We caught up on The Glory, Bridgerton, and Manifest. I had the best time because I was with my boyfriend and best friend.

Bonus

I got up from the pallet Sana made to use the bathroom. After, I decided to go to Jungwon's room. I was surprised he was still awake, watching YouTube on his phone. He notices my presence a second later. "What are you doing up, Angel?" He whispered, "I didn't feel like laying on the floor, so I came to sleep with you," I replied. He sat up, opening his arms for me to come to him. I quickly wrapped myself in his arms as he kissed my forehead, "Good night, my angel" "Good night, my love."

________________________________________________________________________________

405 words. This is the first fanfiction I had ever written, now that I know more and it has been edited, I think it turned out pretty good.

May 9 edit: I actually forgot this was the first fanfic I wrote. Anyway, I took out a whole paragraph and it turned out being more words than before. Enjoy.

bye ✌🏼