youtube video prefs (magcon)

Nash: you and nash decide to do a girlfriend and boyfriend tag on each others youtube channel. You thought it would bring each other more subscribers and would let them know your not going anywhere anytime soon.

Cam: you and cameron decided to go with a classic! #askcam but with a twist #askcam_and_y/n. You guys answered some weird questions and did some weird things and some how ended up with whipped Cream all over each other faces.

Carter: you and him did a how to make ramen noodles video (idk?lol) and it was a hilarious disaster and the ramen noodles were over cooked a bit. "Best .... Video..... Ever!" you guys said before ending the video throwing noodles on the lends.

Shawn: you and shawn did a acoustic guitar video. You and him sang 'say something' and it turned out pretty well! You guys even got asked to start off the RDMA award show! Its cool cause Disney is your childhood squad(lol)

Aaron: you and aaron did a house tour video. It was interesting because cam would slam doors and lock them until we figured out the password.

Hayes: you and hayes decided to do a hot pepper challenge. You thought it was a bad idea but he insisted on it so you agreed and it was the dumbest mistake ever! You guys had about 3 bottles of water a piece and drunk a half a gallon of milk until the taste didn't sting as bad. "Haha don't try this at home kids!" you said before ending the video.

Taylor: you and taylor did a dumb ass dance to buckwild. You guys fell on each other and twerked and flipped and got injured about 7 times until you guys finally got a decent ratchet dance done. "We gone party? .... Buckwild !" y ok u two screamed.

Matt: you and matt did a bucket hat collection video. "Hello its matt and y/n here! And we are gonna do a bucket hat collection and i think this is gonna get interresting" he said wiggling his eyebrows. By then end of the video you have a emoji bucket hat on and he has this cool one with like his and your faces on it winking. " start a collection kids its fun! Haha okay byyeeeeee" you said and turned it off.