nate maloley!

So you and your best friend in the whole world, Mr. Nate maloley is at this party jack and jack had thrown. You and this other girl had been chatting and another girl who i guess was having a problem with the girl i was chatting, decided to get up and come over to us with her friend and punch my friend. So now i got this black girl by her hair just smashing and smashing her face in the wall until i feel a hand on me pulling me away. Its nate.

Now the girls had got bounced out and my friend and i and nate and sammy are talking. " WOW! You went fucking Mike Tyson on that bitch" sammy said. "Well aint nada gonna jump my friend sorry but who the fuck do i look like?" i say explaining my actions. 'Sharkeisha' nate mumbled. "Nigga really?" i laugh playing hurt. "Nah im playing you just thugged out lil mama" nate said pulling me into a hug. " awe you got a sweet side? When was this?" my friend who i learned was lamia said." it was since lil mama hopped out the motha fucking porshe" we laughed and decided it was time to leave.

Now its about 3 am and im at nates house cause i didn't want to go home cause that would be a 45 minute drive. Sammy is on one couch and and me and nate are cuddled up in blankets. " im tired as fuck. What about you?" " awe babe im go-" sammy said all girly and shii until nate cut him off "shut the fuck im talking to lala" i laughed and finally got out "im fine im gonna camp out on the couch I guess. I dont want to be in that bed plenty and many of nasty ass lice having girls have been in!" i say exaggerating. " okay well sleep on the damn couch babe." nate says getting up "okay bye Felicia. I dont care!" "whatever" he says slamming his room door "LOVE YOU!" i scream hopping he would hear me. "Love you" he said from behind the door which made me freeze and increased my pulse rate. "Did he? Just say? Oh shit i gotta tell johnson!" sammy says getting out his phone. I fell asleep to johnson rapping for me cause i asked him to. He has some serious bars.

Once i wake up i smell burnt bacon and McDonald's. I walk in the kitchen to see nate eating. "Good morning babe" he says with food in his mouth. " none for me? U jack ass" i laughed. He slid me a ceaser salad like i always get. "Awwe thank youuuu" i say all lovey. "Yeah but im a jack ass i guess" we laughed. "Uhm i need a seat." i say with no chair in sight. He pats his lap offering me to come sit. "Uh no! But i can wait i guess." i say heading to the bath room to get in the shower and brush my teeth and stuff. I always have a pair of under garments with me so i put those on and got to his room. I go in his drawers and get out a shirt that covers just pass my ass. Soon as i was about to leave the room i heard a buzzing noise on the dresser. I looked at nates phone and it was a message from Kayla.

Kayla: heyi was wondering if we could meet up for.... Dinner? Lunch? Idk call me xoxo

"What the fuc-" "what are you doing? Is that my phone?" nate said. "Yup and im about to go so have a hell of a good time with kayla!" i yelled walking out of the house in what i had on and my sneakers in hand going to my car. Nate followed me seconds later. "Where the fuck are you going?!" he shouted "HOME bitch!" i screamed back. Now neighbors are watching us. "What?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he yelled. "Im DONE! Have a good ass time with Kayla!" i could see paparazzi through the gates. "Why does it matter? You say all this slick shit to me and i try and throw myself at you but you dont give a fuck until you see one message? Really? You givin it up like that now?" he screamed. "Yup i am" i say starting my range rover. "Why?! Why do you care?" he says not caring that people are watching us. " because i thought you changed!" i scream with my voice cracking. "Im sorry for the burden. Cruise along." i say wiping my eyes before a tear could roll down. "Well i do care! I LOVE YOU! And i dont give no fucks about these motha fuckers watching us! Ill say it over and over again!" he screams which makes me smile but i turned my head so he wouldn't see but i failed and he laughed. "Im tired lala! I just want to settle down and take several seats like you always say." we laughed " i do too! But i dont even know about this kayla thing" i say looking at my nails. "Well ill call this chick right now and tell her to never call this number again!" he says pulling out his phone and dialling her number.

Phone call...
Nate: HELLO?!
Kayla: natey whats wrong?! Why are you yelling?
Nate: Listen! I dont want you calling my phone or texting it or anything! Just leave me alone im in a place I've waited so damn long to be in and aint nobody getting in the way! So just loose my number okay?!
Kayla: what? Why? I dont understand why your say-
Lala: hunty hunty hunty nate is In a relationship! So stop callin-
Katla: who is this?
Lala: oh im sorry im nunya damn business!
Kayla: bitch dont talk to me!
Lala: okay well bitch watch your- bye!

I hung up in her face cause i can't risk the chances of me going to jail and being a artist. But believe when i see her, her ass is mine. "So anyone else we should call?" i say looking through his contacts to find nothing! " im loyal to you now! I want this forever lil mama. Im sorry." we hugged while i was still sitting in the drivers seat and him standing now in between my legs. "Im sorry for calling you a bitch but.... All signs said flip and i followed them!" we laughed. So you gonna get out this damn car and come back in? Or we gonna just have these people starring at us?" he said as he looked at his neighbors starring at us. "Yeah lets go back in" i say hopping out and locking the door. We waved to his neighbors. "Uhm im sorry for that incident it won- ... Uhm i apologize hahaha" i say to his neighbors. "Oh its fine. We were just wondering who this cute lil interracial couple was.... Yall have a good evening okay?" this elder woman said. "Thank you and have a good one!" i waved good bye as i entered the house.

"So we're.....? Together now? Like i can punch nigga for looking at you now?" Nate said. "Yeah! And i can swing on a bitch for texting you?" i ask looking up at him on his bed? " no doubt. Just don't go to jail." we laughed and watched body guard the rest of the day together. This boy got me boutsa go hang wire

A/n: uhm yeah it sucks ass but a quick update cause ..... I have... Wifi for a couple of hours and yeah.... Fill that mf star or else... Lol im jk but really fill the star -_- ;-)