cameron?2

Lala's POV

Whats going on? Why am i in a dark room?
"Uh whats going on here? Cameron! Im scared of the dar-" he cut me off laughing as he turned off the light and began to speak. " okay so i know your wondering whats going on right? Yeah' okay so me and you have been friends for a while now and i've been loving your company and i know you like the single life" yeah... no i hate being alone but imma let him continue " and you've been a great impact on me ... W-would you consider being more than... Than friends?" i froze. What the fuc- fudge he mean. Like bff's or relaripnship? Damn if he's talking about that relationship thing im his no waiting. " so in a relationship...like me and you ... Together?" i said unsure." uh yeah actually" you love how he speaks so proper its a turn on for ... Everyone! "Cam i have to be honest with you..." saying in a depressed way as if im about to give his un-wanted news. " I've had feelings like that for you before-" he cuts me " i understand I'll just go back now" as he was reaching for the door "cam!" "yea-" i kissed him with all the might i had and it was the most passionate i ever had. "So im taking yes?" he laughs as he inhales so fresh air after us almost suffocating each other (of love lol) " so uh lets go back out now". As me and cam walked put everybodies eyes were on us and we didnt really know why so i went to the bathroom to check..... But i was fine shoot i was realllll fine.

----- so the next day------------
I woke up at about 6:45 and saw i had a nesage from cam it said
Cam: good morning beautiful
Y/n: hey sexyyyyyy
Cam: so i was wondering if you were busy today?
Y/n: uh actually i have to go to the studio tp keet up with my mcm i mean my ex. MCM!
Cam: oh,well maybe after then. Right?
Y/n:actually you wanna come to the studio babe? Its our second date and you already know about third base..
Cam: enough said! What time?
Y/n: at about 5 ill come pick you up okay.
Cam: no i wanna drive you there
Y/n: okay baby ill call you when im ready.byee bae
Cam:bye princess

Damn i love when he calls me princesses oooh if he was here! Any whoooo i gotta get ready.

So after i get ready i call cam but the line is busy so i text him but soon as i send it i hear a knock
"Who is it?" i say. "Your b ok boyfriend " i open the door to see cameron smiling with flowers. We head out to the car and drive off.

"To be honest i feel bad for bringing you around the hood but your gonna have to learn sooner or later i say while he's holding my hand. " well i know how to react to my enviorment." we pulled up " then lets go. huh?" i say and we walked in like bosses.
( oh the outfit is above sorry for that )

A/n: okayyy i wouldve wrote more but i have to go to school so ill probably going to be making a part three today. Ikr ahhhhh lol and part three is gonna have more of the guy (magcon and omaha boy) in it so yeah fill those stars for meh