niall❤prt. 2

Y/n's POV

He said something that had caught me off guard. "Y/n, i wanna take care of you!" once he said that i quickly remembered i heard that from my ex. Even tho he was kinda the reason i got famous from writing about him i still dont like that road we took. "Uh ,i ,i uh have to go now I'll,I'll see you uhm... Around!" i stutter getting my shoes back on until a hand grabbed my hand. "Dont gon im sorry I said that" he says softly. " i dont know niall i think its a bit fast the speed we're going" i laugh but being serious. " i didn't think me taking care of you would have a majorimpact on our relationship. Im apologize just stay one night " he asks "okay but no sex ... Ever!" i say bluntly. " wasn't thinking about it." i was happy to think that we could be friends with out having a "sexual relationship" it sounds pretty damn good to be honest, which i am. Us not knowing the form of friendship we were going to grow together.

______7 months later_______
Y/n POV
"Niall! What the f-f-fuck" u manage to get put between breathes. "I told you! Now say sorry princess!" he laughs. "Oh kay! S-s- orry! Now stop!" i laugh running out of breathe. I sit up and him next to me on the couch. " i remember when we met haha" he says before i and him doze off to sleep.
---------------next day----------------

Me and niall are going out shopping like regular people today (mind yall y/n and niall aint dating) so once qe get to the mall i decide i wanna go into nike to get some cool shoes. So once me and niall are looking a girl about his age comes up to him and asks .. " uhm excuse me. Do you need help handsome?" she says with a smirk cocking her eye at me. "Uhm no thank you beautiful" he says being nice but it still manages to get me upset. I walked away and went to go look at some adidas i seen. Once i was about to check out the same girl ranged my shoes up and said.. " do you want me to wait for him?" again with a cocky smile. "Hunny i pay my way. Do you?" i say with the same cocky-ness and she gives me the recite and says " tell him i work tomarrow" he notices and says "well maybe ill be back" and holds the door open. I scoff something and he pretends like he doesnt notice.

So once we're done shopping we're back at what is now me and nialls house cause im room mates with him now. "Lala can i tell you something?" he asks shyly. "Anything babe" "i wasnt gonna ask that girl out or anything , you k ow this right?." i exhale relief and explain."niall im sorry if im holding you back from anything you... Can do what you want. I apologize if i ever had held you back before." i say gulping. " what jiberish! You've never done anything like that but i did want to know we've been friends and living together for awhile now ... I think i want.... To be with you y/n! I've never felt this before." i couldn't respond.

A/n; sorry its 11:11 and i wished my wish and im tired and there is school tomarrow so yeah ill update soon vyyeee❤❤