• death stare. •

——JACK POV
Islya drops me off at me off at my house and drives off. I walk inside and take my shoes off. I walk into my room and Sarah is there waiting for me.
"So how was the party?" She asks with her phone in her hand.
"Great. It was just great." I say as I toss my phone on my bed and grab pajamas from my closet, putting them on as she talked.
"You get drunk?" She asks again.
I shake my head no, which obviously a lie.
"You play any pool? Or 8-ball?"
Random question.
"No? Why are you asking?" I look at her confused while wiping off my makeup. She hands me her phone which was playing a video of me and luke on the pool table. I remember bits of it but the rest was pretty blurry in my mind.
"Why do you even have that?" I roll my eyes as I toss the phone back to her.
"It's all over my Instagram feed, plus Snapchat stories." She laughed as she sat her phone besides her.
"He's cute, you got a good one." She smiled.
"You should see his ex, Chloe. It was her party and she seemed pissed after that.. pool table incident." I groan.
"Ooo.. is someone jealous of this Chloe girl?" She grins. I shrug.
"I don't know, it's just confusing that he would leave her and then come to me."
"Don't think about her too much. But also, there was another video of Luke where he wa-" she got interrupted by luke climbing in through my window. The room got silent as Sarah and Luke looked at each other.
"Mom and dad are leaving for the night. I'll be in my room." Sarah said as she left my room. Luke was still covered in blood, his and Leo's. He sat down on my bed and I grabbed one of his hoodies I stole from him, tossed it to him and he put it on. Taking off his bloody shirt and tossing it on my floor.
"Let me grab some rags and bandages.." I say as I walk to the door but someone opens it from the other side. Leo stands in front of me, looking down at me. Luke looks at him and Leo notices.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Luke shouts as he stands up.
"No, what are you fucking doing here?" He says as he walks besides me, entering the room.
"What the fuck are both of you doing here?" I say as I look at the both of them.
They stand in front of each other with an angry look on both of their faces. I walk between them and shove Luke onto my bed and Leo onto desk chair.
"I'm helping you both and if you have a problem with it, leave." I say with a frustrated tone. I walk out of the room and head to the bathroom, grabbing the aid kit, some dry rags and some wet ones. I walk back into the room and they are still staring at each other with a dirty look. I look at them both, thinking about who should go first.
"Leo sit on my bed, somewhere." I said as I walked to Luke. He sat down on my bed as I crawled over luke, sitting on his lap with my legs crossed, grabbing a wet rag and wiping off the blood on his face.

"You both are very immature." I groan as I wipe the last of the blood off of Luke's face.  They stay silent and stare at each other. I put a bandage on Luke's face which was still bleeding.
"Boom, you're done." I put the rags I used for him on the floor.
"You can leave now." Leo smiled at Luke.
"Yeah no thanks, I'd rather stay here." He smiled back. Leo rolled his eyes and patted his lap, calling me over.
"I'm not a dog." I say as I grab a rag, sitting on his lap like I did to Luke. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him, putting his hands on my ass. Luke clenched his jaw before getting up,
"I'm gonna go grab something to drink." He mumbled as he walked out of my room.
"He got you really good." I laugh as I rub his face with a wet rag.
"Shut up. I barely even touched him, he just has some serious anger issues." He said as he slowly tilted his head towards my neck and began kissing it.
"L-Leo stop, I have to c-clean you up." I groan as I pick his head up and finish cleaning him up just as Luke walks in, sitting on the desk chair. I put a few bandages on his face and got off his lap.
"I finished helping both of you. See? It wasn't that big of a deal." I say in a proud tone. They look at each other with the same dirty look from earlier.
"Whatever. It's almost 4 am, you guys should leave." I said as I pick up the rags. Luke leaves first and Leo leaves soon after. I lock the main door behind them and go back upstairs after they leave. I pick up the rags plus the kit and head to the bathroom, putting the kit away and washing the rags. I was positive it would stain the white sink but surprisingly it didn't. I put the rags on a drying rack and went downstairs to turn off the lights. The only two boys I've ever had sex with were in the same room, at the same time, after beating the shit over each other over me. Leo was right though, Leo barely touched him. But I understand since Leo did throw the first punch. I'm glad they at least didn't fight in my house, even though I could tell they wanted to. I began walking back upstairs after turning off the lights until I heard a quiet knock on the door leading to the garage. I look at the door thinking that maybe I just heard something else but then I heard it again. I turn the lights back on and open the door and Luke stands infront of me.
"What are you doing here again?" I groan as I cross my arms.
"I wanted to talk." He said as he was avoiding eye contact.
"I was about to go to sleep.."
"Please Jack." He whimpered. I pull him in and lock the door behind him. I grab his hand and leaded him upstairs into my room. He sat on my bed with his legs spread apart. I stand in front of him resisting the urge to look down between his legs.
"What do you wanna talk about?" I mumble.
"I'm sorry, for the fight. I'd do anything to make it up to you." He stands up and puts his hand on my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb.
"Anything?" I say with a smirk.
"Anything." He responds back.
The smirk gets wider on my face and Luke realizes what I'm thinking.
"Absolutely not that." He says with an awkward laugh.
"Pleeeeaasseee???" I beg.
"Nuh-uh. Your a bottom, I'm a top. There's no changing that." He laughs as he starts pacing around my room.
"You said you'd do anything." I frown. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.
"Fine." He said as he rolled his eyes.
I grab him and push him onto the bed. He takes off his hoodie as I lock the door.
"Light off." He said as he stared at me by the door.
"At least let me light a candle!" I say, turning the lights off and running towards the record player and lighting the small candle besides it.
I jump onto the bed and he takes off my shirt. I push him down and take off his pants with his boxers. He looks up at me with a dirty look.
"Sometimes I hate you." He says as he helps me undress. He spreads his legs open and covers his face with his hands. I get closer to him.
"Please go easy." He says with a nervous tone.
I line myself up and slowly started entering him.
He moaned and he covered his mouth.
"I haven't even started and your moaning, crazy~" I laugh.
"S-stop.. it's n-not funny." He whimpers.
"I'll go easy on you~" I smirk as I quickly put my full length into him. He lets out a loud moan and I cover his mouth.
He grabs my hand,
"W-what the f-fuck Jack! You s-said you would g-go easy! Not f-fucking kill me!" He whimpered yet again.
"I like when you whimper for me." I say as I begin thrusting into him.
"Oh god.. f-fuck.. J-Jack... y-you feel so good.." he moaned, gripping my bedsheets. He wraps his legs around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I put a hand on his dick and started stroking it, which made Luke whimper even more. I go faster until he lets out another loud moan,
"R-Right.. t-there.. mhm.. jack..~"
I must've found his sweet spot. I started thrusting harder and faster into him. He holds my hand and makes me jerk him off faster. His head rolls back and his breath gets trembly.
After a few more thrusts I make him cum and moan loudly. Hearing his noises made me finish soon after. I pulled out and sat against the wall, catching my breath. Luke sat up, also catching his breath.
"I'm.. n-never.. letting you d-do that again." He groaned.
"Oh? So you didn't like it?" I sarcastically frown.
He didn't respond, he just laughed a bit.
"Second round..?" He says.
"Definitely. I'm done being a top though, it's kinda stressful." I laugh as I crawl over to him and he flips me over onto my back.
"Since you wanted to be slutty with me, I'm gonna be slutty with you." He says as he grabs my ankles with one hand and lifts them up, putting his dick inside me as if I was a sex doll. I let out a moan as he puts his warm hand on my waist. Each thrust got rougher and harder. He lets go of my ankles and puts his hand on my jawline, pulling me in for a kiss. Our lips connect as he stills thrusts into me. I put my hands on his shoulder and tighten my grip every time he makes me moan. He slows down and I push him down, making me on top of him. I move my hips back and forth, making his dick have no untouched spot inside of me. He puts his hands on my hips, moving them rougher and harder.
"Jack..." Luke moaned under his breath as his head fell backwards.
"Mhmh?~" I say as I put my hands on his chest.
He sits up and pushes me back down,
"Flip over, sweetheart." He smirks as he hovers over me, waiting for me to turn. I roll my eyes as I flip over.
"Good boy." He says as he puts himself in me quickly. I let out a moan which was muffled by my pillow. He pounds into me rough and fast, as if we had a time limit.
"I love you Jack." He says as he puts his hands on my waist.
"I- l-lovE yOu t-tOo lukE.. mMfgh!~" I moan.
"Mhmh... You're mine. No one else's." He whispers in my ear as he thrusts.
I grip the loose bedsheets, attempting to get up but Luke's hand stops me, putting his hand softly on the back of my neck.
"Who do you belong to, Jack?~" He whispers in my ear, slowing down.
"you.." I mumble.
"Hm? I can't hear you."
"You.." I say louder.
"What's my name?" He says as he begins picking up the speed again.
"L-LukE.." I say under my breath, fighting back multiple moans.
"Say it louder."
"Luke!~ Fu-uck!~" I loudly moan, cumming from Luke's sudden speed. After a few more thrusts Luke finishes and sits down behind me. I fall onto my bed, resting my face in my pillows.
He gets up grabbing his boxers and pants, putting them on. He goes in my closet and gets my boxers, tossing them besides me. He blows out the candle and turns my leds on, making them a dark blue.
"It's hot, can I turn on the fan?" He says as he points to my ceiling fan. I nod as I sit up, sliding my boxers on and laying back down. He grabs his hoodie from off the floor and puts it on me.
"It might get cold." He says as he lays besides me. 
We lay in silence.
"My sister probably heard that." I laugh under my breath.
"Most definitely." He laughs aswell. He lays on his side and I get on my side after him.
He pulls me ontop of him and I rest my head on his chest. He pulls the blanket over us and my eyes get heavy.
"I'll love you jack, no matter what happens." He whispers in my ear. I lift up my head and kiss Luke before putting my head back on his chest.
My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep, dreaming of him of course.

——
NOTE: sorry for taking so long lmfao I ran out of motivation but I kinda got it back now. Anyways ... Luke got bottomed 🤯 anyways gn

——
words: 2275