• party time. •

——JACK POV
I wake up to my alarm, I'm still ontop of Luke. I hovered over him a bit and tapped him to wake him up. His eyes opened and got blinded from the light in my room. "Why is it so fucking bright?" He yawns. I sit up on his lap and he sits up aswell. He sits against the back board and pulls me towards him. He puts his hands on my back as we kissed. I don't know why I love his hands. I wrap my legs around his waist and get really close. He put one hand in my hair and one hand on my ass. I try to pull down his pants but he grabs my hand and breaks the kiss, "Calm down slut. We still have school." He moans in my ear. "I hate you." I whisper back into his ear. I slowly start kissing his neck and he slightly moaned. "We- ha-ve s-ChO-ol.. fu-Ck" he moaned. I laugh as I sit up and grab some clothes. I put on some random jeans, t-shirt, and a belt. He stares at me while I change, he's so in love with me. I playfully flip him off as I grab my bag. He puts his shirt back on and we head downstairs, my dad was at the end of the staircase again.
"Good morning Luke. When did you get here?"
My dad sternly says. "Earlier this morning." He quickly responds back. "Mhm.. sure.." my dad stares at us as we put our shoes on and walk out. When we get to his car he grabs a bag front the back seat and takes off his clothes. "What are you doing?" I ask as I stare at his body. "Changing. What? I always have an extra bag of clothes."
I laugh at that weird fun fact. He finishes changing and he drove us to school. We quickly get our stuff and set in down in class then walk out again. There was a unused closet near the lockers that we snuck into. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up, I put my legs around his waist as our lips touch. He puts a hand on my ass and the other one on my back so I wouldn't fall. The hand on my back was inside of my shirt, rubbing my back. I put my hands in his hair as we kiss. He pulls my hair a bit and I moan in his mouth.
Then suddenly, the door opens. Islya was staring at us and Luke quickly dropped me. We both stand next to each other as if nothing happened. "Sorry for.. interrupting... but uh, someone at school is hosting a party after school.. if you two aren't... busy." She says a bit in shock. "Um sure we can go, text me the details!" I quickly say as I slowly push her out of the closet.
We both laugh, "So your hiding in two closets?" I say as we both laugh. We fix each-others hair before sneaking out. We sit down as the bell rings.
The rest of the day was pretty boring. We walked and stayed together, we sorta got some weird looks but I could care less. We heard people talking about the party, a lot of people actually. It is gonna be the first ever party I've been to. What if Luke sees me as weird that I haven't been to one? Oh god, what do I say?
All of this overthinking made time go fast really fast.
It's the end of the day and luke is leaning against the locker besides mine, "What's wrong? You've been acting funky all day." He asks me. I snap back to reality, "Oh nothing. Just a bit nervous about this party." I mumble back. "Its just gonna be like any other party you've ever been to." He said. I stay quiet a bit, I've never been to a party. I don't know how it works.
"You've been to a party before.. right?"
"Uh.. no I haven't." I mumble back.
"Whhhaaat? Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be with you for your first party! That's so cool!" He said excited, "I don't know what to wear! What am I supposed to do?" I quietly yell. "You don't have to change. Here, let's just hangout for a bit at my house until the party." He says as he starts walking.
When we sit in his car he puts his hand on my thigh, he starts the car and drives to his house.
When we got there we kinda just chilled in his couch. We were watching a movie, I don't know which movie. He looked at me, almost admiring me. "Stop staring at me weirdo." I jokingly say. "Make me." He smirks back. I pull his shirt and I lay down, making him hover over me. He starts kissing me. He puts his hand on my waist, the other on on the cushion besides me. He takes off his shirt and continues to kiss me. He takes mine off and starts kissing my neck, slowly moving down to my waist. "Pl-ease~ Fu-Ck-" he puts a finger on my lips, "We still have a party to go to." He smirks. I groan a bit as he gets up. He grabs his shirt and puts it on as I put mine on. "We should go now." He says as he slides his shoes on. I groan as I put my shoes on, "What are we doing at this party anyways."
"I can't predict the future, nerd." He laughs. I shove him a bit and he grabs my waist tightly and pulled my close to him. "Wait til we get back here. Watch what I'm gonna do to you, slut." He moans in my ear. My face turns pink and he smirks as he walks out the door.
I had butterflies in my stomach, imagining what would happen. Fuck, why does he have to be so attractive?
I walk out to the car and he's already in it. I sit down and he puts his hand on my thigh. Rubbing it as he drives.
We arrive there and a lot of cars are there. When I say a lot, I mean a lot.
Luke gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I get out and we walk to the front door together. He opens it and we both walk in. There was so many colors and people. I start to get nervous but then like pats me on the back. "You'll be fine. Trust me." He says.
We walk around and explore. We enter the kitchen and there is a lot of alcohol. Luke walks away and comes back with two red cups. He grabs a bottle and starts pouring some for both of us, "What are you doing? Why are you getting two cups?" I ask.
"Me and you." He says as he hands me a cup.
"I- I've never had alcohol." I mumble.
"Come on, for me?" He begs. I roll my eyes and hold the cup up to my mouth. Luke swallows it in one go. I look at the drink and back at Luke. I start drinking it, I chug it all. It was disgusting. "That's what alcohol tastes like?" I ask him,
"Yep." He says as he pours another one for himself. "You really shouldn't be drinking too much Luke." I say. "Fine, fine, fine. You try it again then." He pours more into my cup and I drink it. This time it actually tastes weird. "You like?" He asks me. "Mh-hm.." I drunkly say.
We both end up drinking more and becoming extremely drunk. "You- you look reaally hot- right now." I say to him, he smirks at me and grabs my hand. We start walking up stairs and walk into a random room. It turns out to be a bedroom. He jumps onto the bed and I follow him. I sit on his lap and we start making out. He puts his hands around my neck and pushed me down as he kissed me. He moved his hands and grabbed my hands, pulling my hands above my head. He kept them up there with one hand, and grabbed my waist with the other one. He put his knee in between my legs and I let out a moan. He broke the kiss and took my shirt off, then took off his. He started kissing my lower waist area. "StOp~ te-Asing me~ ple-Ase~ just st-Art~" I moan out loud, "Start what?~ Say it.~" He looks up at me. "Suck~ m-E~ pl-Ease!~" I moan again. He laughs as he slowly starts pulling down my pants and boxers. He started licking the tip of it, I roll my head back. He spits on it before putting it in his mouth and I let out a moan. He slowly goes up and it feels as if my eyes roll to the back of my head. He starts speeding up and my waist starts to tighten up. He grabs the side of my waist and rubs them. I grab his hair and start going faster, oh god. This feels so fucking good.
I start moaning again, when suddenly

The door opened.

Islya walked in and slammed the door behind her, she quickly turned around and saw us. "WHAT THE FUCK!- OH MY GOD!-" she covered her eyes and turned around. Luke quickly got up and I pulled my pants up. "There's a thing called knocking!" I yell at her as we sit down on the bed.
"If I turn around will I need to pour holy water in my eyes?" She says while still looking away.
"N-no." I stutter.
She turns around and looks at us, "What the fuck was just happening."
"Nothing." Luke says before I could say anything. "That didn't look like nothing. I just saw you give head to my best friend. I don't think thats nothing." She quickly responds.  We both stay quiet, not knowing what to do. "Are you guys drunk?" She asks.
I shrug my shoulders and drunkly smile. "Oh my fucking god, luke! Why would you give him alcohol?" She runs up to me and checked my eyes. "Luke, are you drunk?"
He nodded his head and laughed.
"Fuck. You two, I'm driving you to Luke's house. Get up." She says as she walks out the door. Luke was a bit less drunk, I was too drunk to move. Luke ended up picking me up and carrying me outside, sitting down in the back of her car. I put my head up a bit and connected our lips. I put my hands on his jawline. I sit up a bit and sit on his lap, both of my hands still on his jawline as we kiss. He put his hands on my ass and pulls me in closer.
"Please don't do shit in the back of my car. I swear to god." Islya rolled her eyes.
I playfully flip her off and put my hands on Luke's chest. "Okay, that's enough. get off." Islya tugged my shirt as she was at a red light. I sat besides Luke and we laughed together. The light turned green and she started driving again.
I look a luke and laugh a bit more, "argh!~ luke~ oh my god, luke!~ mmfgh!~" I moan out loud. Islya quickly turned around and saw that nothing was happening. "Got you!" I laugh.
"Not funny." She replied
She pulls up to Luke's house and we get out. "ByEe!" I drunkly say. She drives off as we walk to the door.
We enter his house and take our shoes off. We walk to the couch and lay down, he 'big spoons' me and I end up falling asleep.

——
words: 1996