• breakup. •

——JACK POV

I wake up to Leo's soft fingertips rubbing against my thighs. I check the time, 1:27 am. I yank the blanket off of me and grab my clothes from the floor.
"Leaving so soon?" He giggles a bit.
"Yeah.. uh. It's getting late." I say as I tuck my shirt back into my pants.
"Or you just can't take a second round." He says as he sits up, stretching his arms.
"I could, definitely."
"Cause you're a slut?" He laughs as he puts his fingers through his hair.
"I guess I am." I shrug.
He lays his head back down on his pillow and smiled, "Tonight was fun, wasn't it?"
I nod and smile as I grab my bag.
"My parents are probably asleep. You can just walk out the front door." He pulls the blanket over his head.
I walk out of his room and leave his house.
As I walk outside, the cold wind blows onto my body. Walking outside at night time with a tshirt on wasn't the best idea. Well, it's not like I thought I would be having sex with Leo. I would've never thought that I would have sex with someone I've known for a day. I approach my house and step inside. The lights are off and I slip off my shoes. Suddenly,

The light turned on.

Sarah stands by the light switch.
"God sarah, you scared the hell out of me."
"I scared you? You fucking scared me! Where the hell were you?!" She yelled, not too loud.
"I told you, islyas."
"Didn't she tell you she came over? She told me you didn't go to her house."
I roll my eyes and shove her with my shoulder, walking up the stairs.
She grabs my wrist and stops me, "I'm not done fucking talking to you!"
"I'm done fucking talking to you!" I yank my hand back, "and don't fucking touch me, bitch." I walk into my room and lock it. I change into my pajamas and fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake back up and get ready for school, putting on random hoodie and sweat pants. I grab my school bag and walk out of my room. Quickly putting on my converse and walking out the door. I really didn't want to deal with my sisters bullshit.
I go to my locker and put my stuff away and grab out my stuff I need for my class. Someone hugged me from behind.
"Hello love, how are you?" Leo whispered in my ear. I jump back a bit.
"Jesus, you scared me." I say with a deep breath.
"Must suck." He said as he unwrapped his arms and walked into class. I close my locked and start walking to class but I felt a hand on my arm,

Luke stands besides me.
"What was that?" He awkwardly laughed.
"Luke? W-what are you doing here?" I stare at him with wide eyes.
"Turns out I wasn't that sick.. but uh.. why was islya asking where you were?" He smiles as he asks.
I stand still for a few seconds until I bolt into class.

The sudden realization hit.

I cheated on luke.

I sit down besides Leo, which is far from where Luke's stuff is. Luke walks into the class and sees me sitting there. He walks up to my desk and he puts his hand in my hair, brushing it with his fingers.
"You don't want to sit besides me?" He frowned.
Leo stares at him as if he was threatening me.
"I'm Leo. You must be a good friend?" Leo grins as he puts his hand out.
"Luke, jacks boyfriend." Luke smiles as he ignores the handshake.
"You sure bout that?" Leo laughed a bit.
Luke takes his hand out of my hair and looked at me confused.
"Why wouldn't I be?" He says looking at the both of us.
The bell rings and he sits down where his stuff is, which is in the opposite corner.
Leo laughs in his sleeve.

The class ends and I go to my locker, putting my stuff away. Luke comes up beside me.
"Jack? Why did he ask that?" He smiled, confused.
We stand in silence for what felt like hours.
I stare at my shoes.

"We should stop seeing.. eachother."
I slam my locker and quickly walk away without looking back.

——
words: 736