• blowing with a nerd. •

POPULAR GUY- Luke
NERD GUY- Jack
(LMFAO SORRY FOR BASIC NAMES)
POPULAR GUY POV ——————————
the bell rings and I see all the students rush into the classroom. The only seat available is behind that annoying ass nerdy boy. I sit down behind him and slide into my seat and he notices me. I tap his shoulder as the teacher is talking. He ignored me, um why? I tap his shoulder again and he actually turns around this time. He looks a bit frustrated. "What?" He mumbled to me, annoyed.
" why are you such a gay nerd boy? It's sort of.. how do I say.. embarrassing?" I mumbled back making fun of him. He turned back around while he rolled his eyes while turning back around. I grab a sticky note and draw a tiny little nerd emoji and attempt to throw it on his desk, I actually made it. Surprising. He played with his hair, it was a fluffy brown. I kinda wanted to pet it. Not in a gay way or anything strange, it just like how it looks. I noticed his hand moving around, most likely writing back in the sticky note. he turns around and hands it to me. I'm surprised the teacher hasn't seen us passing these notes in class. I open up the sticky note ball, 'bathroom, lunch. Be there.' I read it in my head, is he going to kill me? Stupid thoughts flew around my head until the lunch bell rang. I saw him sprint out of the classroom. I've never seen him leave the classroom that fast. Not that I've been watching him. I grab my stuff and head to my locker, shoving my stuff in and grabbing my phone and heading to the bathroom. Making sure none of my friends see me sneaking off to the bathroom instead of playing football with 'the boys'. I walked into the bathroom and saw nerdy jack boy leaning against the wall. The door made a small bang and he looked towards me, locking eye contact. I quickly look away, "so what did you need?" I said while walking towards him and pausing in the middle between us. It was silent for a bit until he walked up to me and put his hands on my face while kissing me. What the fuck is happening? I should pull away but I don't want to. I put my hands on his waist and pull him in closer, then put one hand on his ass and one on his back. Making sure to not let go. he started pulling us back onto the wall and I grabbed his ass, pulling him up and wrapping his legs around my waist. I could feel him on lower waist area. I start kissing down his neck and he started quietly moaning. we started hearing talking heading towards the bathroom so I carried him into the closet stall.
I sat down on the top of the toilet while Jack pulled down my pants, the bathroom door opened while voiced flooded the bathroom. It was the football friends. That didn't stop me though, Jack sat on the toilet facing me and started to suck on my dick. I rolled my head, god. This felt different then how girls did it, it felt.. better? I'm not gay though, this is just a phase for like 49 minutes. I grabbed his head and started pushing him up and down harder, he started gagging and choking and I let go, but he still kept going until I filled his mouth up. He lifted his mouth off of my dick and smiled and giggled while looking at me with that slutty pornstar look, with cum sliding out of the sides of his mouth when he smiles. He swallowed some of it but spat some out in the toilet below me. "So how do I taste?" I whispered in his ear and he laughed but covered his mouth so my friends wouldn't hear. "Like sugar." He said jokingly back to me. He slid down his pants and I sat down on the toilet seat, he sat down in my lap. We were kissing until we heard the bathroom door close, then I lifted him onto my dick. He let out a loud moan, "luke! argh~!" He moaned in my ear. he started bouncing down and up faster and I grabbed his hips, helping him bounce. "shit- shit... Jack.. I'm gonna.. argh~" I didn't want to cum inside of him since that would make me like, extremely gay. "it's fine, do it baby." He moaned whispered in my ear. Oh god, that just made me even closer. I grab his hips tighter and hold him down tightly. Filling him up, he also came on me. we both moaned together, he got off me and cum slightly dripped out of both of us.
"Sooo... you still straight?" He asked me while slightly still jerking me off.
"err.. no." I whispered in his ear while putting my pants on.
we both got dressed back up as the bell rang. I kissed him a goodbye then walked out of the bathroom, running into my friends in the way.
"Dude where were you? I couldn't find you anywhere, I even checked both of the bathrooms." A friend yelled at me.
"A teacher asked me to work on some missing assignments." I mumbled while shoving them
"Good man, you have to get good grades in order to play in championship. And also, you have someone on your shirt."
Yeah, it's Jack. But I couldn't say that, "i split water." i lied to them.

-
word count: 943