• leaked. •

JACK POV———
Luke wakes me up, I must've fallen asleep. The sun was rising and I checked the time. It was about an hour before school, he was already dressed. "Hey, I was gonna drop you off at your house so you can get ready." He smiles softly. I get up and get my shoes on. We both walk to the car and he drives us to my house. "You look cute when your tired." He smirks at me and I turn pink.
We arrive at my house and I get out of the car and notice he's sitting in the car still, "your not coming in?" I ask. "You want me to come in?"
"I mean, sure. I guess."
I see him unbuckle his seatbelt and quickly jump up and walked towards the door with me. As I open it my mom walks to us from out of no where. "So where did you go last night? You were supposed to come home last nig-" she realizes that Luke is standing behind me. "Oh hi there! I'm jacks mom." She sips a bit of her coffee. "Hi I'm Luke!" He responds happily. "So.. is that your clothes that Jack has been weari-"
"We were heading upstairs." I interrupted her as I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs. I closed and locked my door, I pushed him onto my bed and look through my closet. "Personally, you look better with no clothes." He observed my body as I change. "Dream on. Schools about to start." I grab my bag and my school stuff. He gets up and holds my chin, he softly kissed me and I kissed back. He grabbed my ass and I jumped a bit. "Hey! What did I just say! School starts soon!" I playfully push him off of me. "Sorry, couldn't resist." He laughed as we walked downstairs.

My dad is at the end of the staircase, we slowly stop walking. I really hope he doesn't think we were.. doing stuff up there.

"Hey there boys." he said while making eye contact with the both of us.

"Hi dad, sorry i stayed the night at his house. It was his birthday and i stayed over there. I hope that's fine." i mumbled a bit before walking out. Luke drives us to school, when we walked in, people were pointing as us and giggling. "Why is everyone looking at us?" i mumble under my breath. "I dont.. know?" he responded quietly.

Suddenly my friend from art class ran up to me, "Jack.. there's a little.. situation.." he said while looking at everyone around us. "What? im confused?"

He showed me a video of us last night, someone recorded me giving him head. He shows us both the video, "That was filmed from my living room window? Who the fuck would film that?" He angrily whispered. "I dunno man. A random number sent it to the school group chat... if you guys weren't famous before this, you are now." My friend laughed. "Islya this isn't funny! That was private and somebody recorded us." I yelled at her. Everyone was still looking at us, god this is so embarrassing. "I mean, it could've been worse." luke says as he tries to bring up the mood. "Luke! Arent you upset?? Everyone knows we are dating now! Oh my god, I'm going to pass out." I say as I cover my eyes with my hands. "I mean, at least we don't look ugly in it." he shrugs. "As if you ever look ugly." I cross my arms. "Guys, enough of this lovey-dovey bullcrap! Do you not know how bad this is? I mean, a popular footballer, doing THAT with a gay nerd? Do you know how badly this can ruin your life? Sorry jack, but i'm being realistic."
Luke groaned, "personally, it's not a problem to me. I'd rather not lie about who I like."
I smile a bit, "well that's besides the point, someone recorded me sucking you off! That's a fucking problem!"
The bell rang and we walked into class and sat down in the farther desk. Luke sat besides me. People were still looking at us.

All school day was like this. Constant staring, laughing, and screaming. When we walked passed people they do fucking stupid shit with their hands, mocking us.
The final bell rang and we walked outside. "I have another practice. If you wanna sit in the car for like 30 minutes, you can. Or do you want me to drop you off?" He asked. "I don't mind waiting." I smiled back. He exits the car and I go on my phone, swiping through some apps. About 17 minutes later he came back. He didn't look at me though, it was like he was avoiding eye contact. "Why are you back so early?" I ask. "Nothing." He starts up the car. I realized his face was a little red. I put my hand on his jaw and pulled his head towards me. It was all bloody and beat up. "What the fuck? Who did this to you?" I quickly ask again. "No one." He mumbles under his breath, "tell me."
He groans, "It was Carson. I know he filmed the video." I look at him in shock, "You seriously fought him? You didn't have to do that." I mumbled under my breath. "Just, bring us to your house I'll clean you up."