• he cant leave me, can he? •

NOTE:
REALLY SPICY.
-
As I start reading I hear a tap on my window, I look over to my window. I ignore it as I listen to my music and continue reading. I hear taps again, then my window opens. It's luke. I throw my book down, "What the hell are you doing here?!" I yell at him. "Look, I'm sorry. It's just I'm confused. What happened? What did I do?" He closed the window and walk towards me. "You didn't do anything." I tell him as I cross my arms. "Then why did you 'break up' with me?" He asks while pacing around my room. "We were never dating. We were just having sex. That's it." I respond quietly. It went silent for a bit, he was still pacing around my room. "Then why?" He asks me and stops pacing to turn to me. "I just cant ruin your reputation of being the 'popular footballer'. I'm a gay nerd that nobody likes to hangout with, and obviously Carson doesn't like me hanging out with you. I'm the worst thing that's happened in your life." I say as I stumble my words as I tear up, "Jack, you are the best thing in my life. I don't care about Carson." He walked up to me and put his hand on my chin, lifting my head up a bit and I looked at his eyes, then lips. I pulled him down and kissed him. He picked me up and laid me on my bed, then walked off a bit and looked through my vinyls. "What are you doing?" I ask him confused. "If we are gonna make out, we gotta do it to some good music." He pulled out a record and started playing it.
"Sweater weather" By the neighborhood started playing.
"I seriously hate you." I rolled my eyes as he leaned over me, "I love you too." He kisses me as my eyes widen. I pull away from the kiss, "Wait what?" I'm shocked at what he said. He smiled and nodded. "I love you too." I said as I pulled him onto me as i lay down on my bed, he kisses me while hovering over me. He was holding my hands above my head with one hand, and had his other one on my cheek. We stay in this position for a few minutes until I flip us over and hover over him while kissing us, he breaks the kiss. "You'll always still be a bottom." I pull him up and pushed him against my headboard and sit in his lap while making out. He grabs my ass and pulls me closer. He takes my shirt off and I take off his. I kiss down his neck and start kissing his chest, leaving hickeys again. He pulls my hair and I moan a bit, "Hair pulling kink? You slut." Hearing him degrade me, god. Fuck. Shit. "Slut?~" I moan in his ear. "Mhm. Slut. My little slut." He responds as he puts two fingers in my mouth. "Wanna try something new?" He asks, I nod my head yes. He removes his fingers from my mouth. "undress." I follow his orders and undress myself. "do it in-front of me." he says. "I can't just- do it." I respond. "Do it for me then." He takes his pants and boxers off. I start going up and down with my hand until he grabbed mine and started doing the same, fuck. I love his hands. I stare at his hands and bite my lip. He lays down and I sit on his lap, sitting on his dick. He let out a moan as he still jerked me off. With one hand he grabbed my back, and with the other one he had it on my dick. He pulled out and moved some pillows and pushed me against the headboard, putting it back in. I gripped the bedsheets as he thrusted into me, "fuck!~~ god!~~ fuUck me!~" I moaned loudly. "Moan louder whore." He said as grabbed the back of my head, pulling my hair as he thrusted. I grabbed the headboard with my hands and it banged into the wall every time he banged into me. I moan as he pulls my hair and fucks me. He grabs my hips and flips me around, "I want to see your slutty face as I fuck you." he leans over me and says, I wrap my legs around him as I kiss him. I moan in his mouth and he goes back up. He starts to go faster, "MhmHM!~~ SloW~~ dOwN!~" I groan as he picks up the speed. "You're my slut, remember?" He says as he picks up a hand and puts his thumb in my mouth, silencing me of what I was about to say. He groans as he starts going faster. I start cumming. I grab his hand that's grabbing onto my hair and start masturbating myself. I moan even louder, with the music playing we can't hear anything but eachother. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up with one hand , spreading them farther apart. He started going harder, I moan for him to go harder and he does. He came inside of me and pulled out, he got some on my bedsheets and my chest. He fell down besides me and groaned. He reached over and stopped the record player. "Great sex music." He laughed, and so did I. As he leaned over to kiss me, we heard the front door open. Out of all time, this is when my parents get home?! We both stare at each-other to make sure we both heard it. Then I heard my dads voice calling me. "Shit! Hide or something!" I whisper-screamed. He laughed quietly as he bounced off my bed, rushing to put his clothes back on. I also rushed to put my clothes back on. He quickly grabbed a book, started the record player again, and sat down. The door opens as we pretend to read. My dad walks through the door, pausing at the sight of a boy being in my room. "Hi dad." I continue 'reading my book'. "We brought... taco..bell. Uh... is your friend hungry?" He asks us both as he still stands awkwardly in the doorway. Luke looks at me, wondering what he should say. Before I could say anything, "I think I'm about to head out. Thanks though." Luke starts it get up and head out the door but my dad blocked him. "Actually, I think it would be better if we did a little chitchat!" He smiled at me while closing the door and entering my room. He sat down in the chair and spinned it towards us. Luke sat on my bed and leaned against the wall. The music was still playing so I quickly turned it off and sat back on my bed. It was silent for a bit.
"So are you his boyfriend?" My dad asked him, "Uhhh..." Luke turned towards me, wondering what he should say again. "No dad, he's not my boyfriend." I quickly say, "so why were you guys just having sex?" We both quickly turn red, "oh my god dad, we weren't having- that!" I cover my face with my sleeves. "Just say you aleast used a condo-"
"DAD STOP! GET OUT!! YOUR EMBARRASSING ME!!" I yell in embarrassment as I get out and try to push him out of my room. "Nu-uh. He's gotta go." He looks at luke. "Yes sir- uh! I'll see you tomorrow??" He started to walk out of my room, almost slipping while walking backwards. My dad walked out with him. Oh my god that was so fucking embarrassing. My dad walked back in, "clean your sheets."
"DAD STOP!" I pushed him out and locked my door. "So you want taco bell?" I hear mumbles from outside the door. I bang on the door once and take the sheets off my bed and get my pillow cases. I throw them into my dirty hamper, on the clean side. I lay down on my bed, I get a notification from Luke.

-

luke💕
(sneak over?)
(🥺😕😢)

Jack
(are you crazy 🙄)

luke💕
(for you yeah 😍😍)

Jack
(no I'm not sneaking over!! goodnight love you <3 see you at school )

-

I turn off my phone and fall asleep. He can't leave me, can he?

-
wordcount: 1406