• good boy. •

LUKE POV——

I open my door to see Jack, standing soaked in the rain.
Before I knew it Jack ran up to me and placed his hands on my face, putting his lips against mine. I put my hands on his back and pulled him closer, forgetting he's soaked. I can't explain how much I've missed him. He looses his breath and I break the kiss.
"Come in, you'll get sick." I say as I open the door more for him. He walks in and shivers from the sudden change in temperature.
"You should probably take a shower, or a bath. Whatever you like more." I say as I grab a towel.
"Um.. a bath.. and... would you like to join me?" He says as he smiles at the ground. I pause for a second to think, then grab another towel. We enter the second bathroom which had a bath and I started it.
"You want some bubbles?" I ask as I laugh a bit. He nods as he smiles. I put some soap in the running water and we both get in. We sit on opposite sides and sit there in silence.
"I'm sorry." He says under his breath while moving his hand through the water.
"For what?" I say as I put my arms on the side of the tub.
"Y'know.. breaking up with you." he says as he looks at me.
I take a deep breath before saying anything.
"Come here." I say, scooting over to make room for him. He sits besides me, putting his head on my shoulder. I make a cup with my hand and pour water on top of his head, "Hey!! What the heck?" He yells as I laugh. We sit in silence for a while until I look down at him and he looks up at me.
"I've missed you." I say under my breath.
"Be serious. It's only been a few days." He replied.
"I am serious! I missed you... and your small waist." I whisper the last part into his ear.
"Oh? Is that really all you missed?" He smirked as he put his lips close to mine.
"No, it's not." I say as I connect our lips, putting my hand on his jawline. I break the kiss and look for something besides the tub.
"What are you looking for?" He says as he looks over the tub, looking at what I'm grabbing.
I grab a remote that makes the main light red.
"So you casually have led lights in your bathroom? Makes sense." He starts hysterically laughing.
"Shut up." I say as I roll my eyes.
"Make me." He says as he shoves me with his shoulder.
"Fine then. Make a sound and see what happens."
"Is that a threat or a promis-" I cut him off and pick him up, placing him on my lap.
"Don't make a sound." I grin as he nods. I put my hand through his hair and pull him closer, connecting our lips. I put my hand on his already hard dick and started stroking it. Making him fight back his moans.
"You want more?" I ask as I break the kiss. He nods as he sat up, placing himself on my dick. He covered his mouth with his hand, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Good boy. Be quiet for a bit more until I tell you your allowed to talk." I smirk as I thrust into him.  He opens his eyes and nods as he bites his bottom lip. He grabs onto the sides of the tub as the water splashes around. I put my hands on his waist, tightening my grip every thrust. He puts his slippery hands on my shoulders as he rolls his head back. I put a hand back on his dick and jerk him off, making him bite his lip harder.
"F-Fuck.. Jack... I-I'm close.." I whimper. He leans forwards and starts kissing my neck, making me cum. My head slowly falls back against the back of the tub.
"Y-You can talk now." I say as I look back at him.
He lets out a loud moan that almost sounds like a scream.
"F-Fuck you luke." He says as he collapses onto my chest.
"I didn't make you cum, did I?" I say with a deep breath between some words. He shakes his head, also catching his breath.
"I guess I got to now." I laugh.
"Just uhh.. Jerk me off as we talk." He suggests as he sits back where he was previously.
"So what ya wanna talk about?" I ask.
"Anything really. Ever since you took my virginity I kinda feel as if I can talk to you about anything." He shrugs.
"Wait, what?" I say with a shocked expression.
"Hm?"
"I took your virginity?"
"Oh yeah.. I thought I told you.. I guess not."
I laugh under my breath, "Damn. I made you lose your virginity in a school bathroom?"
"Yeah..  I didn't really think we'd be having sex.. maybe just like.. a make out sesh?"
"Wow.. That makes me sound like a shitty person."
"Ehh.. Losing my virginity to you is a pretty good thing."
"What does that mean?"
"I've had a huge crush on you since like.. elementary."
"Is that why you never talked to me?"
He nods.
"Well, less talk about me. Who took your virginity?" He changes the subject quickly.
"I think Jennifer Loise. Eighth grade."
He laughs, "You think?!"
"I was.. kinda a player back then."
"A player? Damn, how many girls did you fuck?"
"Maybe like .. twelve?"
"And you call me the slut? You're crazy."
"Your still the slut."
He rolls his eyes,
"You still haven't made me cum."

——note
I made this at 1:50 am on a school night. I'm tired. Enjoy. Or don't, I don't mind.

——
words:: 977