Arnav gasped lightly - Arjun..... Shut up....

Arjun - Have you heard a Bollywood song ' Him thum ik kamre mein bandh ho '

Arnav shook his head and cut the call making Arjun laugh on the other side. Keeping his mobile in silent mode he laid on the bed smiling looking at his newly wed wife lying beside him.

He cleared his throat - Kushi....

Kushi pouted - Hmm....

Arnav - Today only we got married, and you have already started showing your typical wife side.....

Kushi couldn't stop the small smile erupting in her face.

Kushi - Haan toh.... I am your wife.... So showing my attitude..... What's wrong with that ?

Arnav laughed - Nothing is wrong untill that above said wife turns facing her poor husband.

Kushi blushed and closed her eyes - Good Night my poor Husband.

Arnav grinned - No Good night. First turn around and see me......

Kushi - No....

Arnav - Arey turn na..... Let me see your blushing red face.

Kushi smacked his arms without turning and chided him to sleep quietly. Arnav smiled happily.

Arnav - Kushi.....

She smiled and turned to him - Arnav ji....

Arnav who laid comfortably smiled seeing her face - Hmm....

Kushi raised her hands and showed it to her - How is it ?

Arnav saw her palms that had intricate dark patterns of Mehendhi.

Arnav - It's very beautiful Kushi.

Kushi - They say that the darkness of Mehendhi symbolise the love your partner hold for you. See how much dark my Mehendhi is......

She smiled looking at her dark shade mehendhi making him smile.

Kushi smiled - I have written your initial in this. Find it.....

Arnav frowned amused and held her palms and started inspecting her design. But even after long minutes he was not able to spot that.

He looked at Kushi who inturn was pouting looking at him. He cleared his throat and looked at the mehendhi more carefully this time. But still he is not able to spot his initial.

Kushi pouted and he chuckled sheepishly.

Arnav - I will find out Kushi.

Kushi - Leave it..... It's here.

She pinpointed his initial inbetween the patterns. Arnav held her hands and kissed them sending shivers in her spine. It's not that he is kissing her like this for the first time. He showers her with his gentle kisses, but the situation then and now have a whole different meaning.

Arnav kissed her forehead then - Thanks Kushi.

Kushi who was already in some other world came to the present by his Thankyou.

Arnav - Thank you so much for becoming my wife. If you weren't there I don't know how my life would've been..... Thanks.....

Kushi cupped his cheeks - Arnav ji.... Iam also nothing without you. Thanks for being my best man all these days.