Annual what?

Requested by PumpkinOrigins

It's been a chill time in atlantide few destructions here and there on occasion. Still, no one's worried, mainly because part of the destruction belongs to Inmo, angering some guild leaders, especially Allumos. Speaking of Inmo, over on guild island of divinous magia over, on the dock there, we can see Lucas, and it seems that he is waiting for someone and that someone is his girlfriend.

These love birds had been paling to go out about a week ago, and today was the day they would go out; they decided to meet over by the docks. Currently, Lucas was the first, so he waited up for his girlfriend. He waited for her about 30 minutes later; he figured she was applying makeup, knowing we girls tend to take our precious time. Hehe. He knew Blake wouldn't leave him waiting too long, so what was the hold-up?

After ten more minutes, he headed towards her house and knocked on the door, and there was no answer. Then, finally, he noticed that her door was open. Knowing Lucas, he always hated when anyone would enter his home without knocking, but this is his girlfriend might as well check on her.

As he entered, there was a huge mess, and the only thought that came to Lucas was that Blake could be in danger. Suddenly stairs he heard someone throwing up. Lucas then rushed upstairs and saw a pale skin Blake trying to hold her balance by the side of the bathroom doorway. Blake looked up and saw her boyfriend and slipped, falling to the floor; luckily, Lucas caught her, making sure she wouldn't bang her head.

Blake losing her balance was a bit difficult for Lucas to hold her because it felt a considerable stabbing pain whenever she's touched. He tried not to touch her, but she quickly carried her to bed.

Lucas: Are you alright?

Blake: it hurts everywhere.

Worried, Lucas didn't know what to do, but suddenly Mario went to his head.

Lucas: Stay here. I'll get Mario.

Not wanting to leave Blake alone, he quickly slid down the ladder, nearly falling and tripping with Blake's table. He ran out towards Mario's house, but Mario wasn't there; Lucas tried knocking a couple of times. Not after Mario magically appeared right behind him with Tera right beside him.

Mario: Uhh, Lucas....

Surprised and nearly pooping his pants, he jumped, startled.

Mario: Uhh, is something wrong?

Lucas: Blake isn't feeling well.

Mario: it probably is just a cold. Give her soup, and she'll be fine.

Mario went towards his door, ready to leave Tera inside since Mario took Tera out on a walk to let them have a better view of the world, mainly because Tera was tired of being inside all day.

Lucas: i don't think it is cold.

Those coming out of Lucas' mouth, Mario now knew it could be something more of a dragon slayer thing. Due to his mother, Earthus helped him with all of his sicknesses, whether it was just a dragon slayer sickness. Also known as the dragon flu.

-*-

A/N: The dragon flu is something i made up. It's not part of this requested one-shot. More about this is coming shortly.

-*-

Mario looked at Lucas's face and noticed the worried look. He knew it was more than a cold.

Mario: Where is she now?

Lucas: she's over in her house. She's feeling pain.

Both boys and the dragon went toward Blake's house and onto her room.