BIG BROTHER ALEX

Blake and Lucas were going out on a date they walked passed the docks where some people were coming out of the boats and there was a guy who had sort of the same rebalance as Blake. though both Lucas and Blake never noticed him at all since there were a lot of people. the guy who looked like Blake when to the man behind the counter.

???: Hey umm sorry but do you know which boat can take me to Divinous Magia?

The man behind the counter: Yeah it just left sorry.

???: Damn! do you have any idea how long would it take to come back?

The man behind the counter: umm aproxemtly 2-4 hours.

???: Okay thank you (and now we wait)

about an hour pass Blake and Lucas were back on the guild island. both of their guild leaders were teasing them.

Ritchie: so where did you two Love birds go to

Lucas: we were out on a date where else do you think we were!

Brandon: We were just making sure

Blake: Well whatever, anyways I'm going back to my house

Lucas: Alright, take it easy.

Blake left the room two hours passed and someone that no one knew who he was just that he looked familiar.

???: Hello is this Divinous Magia?

Lucas: It.. is and who are you?

???: oh I'm

He was interrupted by Blake walking in

Blake: Guys have you seen m-

Blake stopped talking and looked up at the guy and instantly recognized him.

Blake: Alex?

Alex: Oh hey

Lucas: umm, Blake who is he?

Blake: This is my older brother Alex.

Etch: Mamma has an older brother?

at that sentence Blake was trying to stop the child from speaking but it was at that moment she started to blush and looked up at her older brother. she noticed that he was giving him the death stare.

Blake: bro...whatever you're thinking it-

Alex: Did that blob just call you mamma?

Blake: umm...

Alex: Blake tells me the truth. Is he your child?

When Alex said Child Lucas felt as if he was going to get killed.

Blake: no...

Alex: Blake... are you dating someone.

At that moment Blake started running.

Alex: BLAKE!!!!

everyone in the guild chase both of them outside and saw everything.

Alex: BLAKE WHO ARE YOU DATING!

Blake: I ain't telling!

While Alex was trying to catch his baby sister the guild started mocking Lucas.

The whole guild: you are DEAD.

Lucas: bruh

Back with the shillings. Blake started hiding behind some bushes and Alex stopped chaining her and calmed down.

Alex: Alright Blakey I'm sorry you can come out now

Blake: I don't wanna

Blake started acting like a scared little child.

Alex: come one. Tell me the truth. I won't get mad.

Blake: promise?

Alex: I promise.

Blake: alright.

Blake went out of the bushes and went towards her brother.

Blake: alright ill tell you. I am dating someone. And that blob who called me mama is Etch. He was adopted by David and Lucas. Etch used to call me auntie, but as time passed he noticed that Lucas and I were dating so...he started calling me mamma.

Alex: okay but now know who you are dating.

Alex turned around to see Blake's guildmates

Alex: which of you is Lucas

The whole guild with no hesitation moved away reviling Lucas.

Lucas: YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. DO YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WANT ME DEAD!

David: it was nice knowing ya!

Alex gave him his death stare the same way he did for Blake but worse and dragged him into the guildhall. Blake tried to stop him but couldn't.

Lucas: guys help!

Blake: come on bro you promised.

Lucas: Help! I'm not ready to die!

Alex closed the door behind him on her sister.

Mario: you just sent your boyfriend to his death.

Blake gave Mario a death stare almost the same one as her brothers. It didn't scare him but it did give him dew shivers.

Blake: if he kills him, I'm seriously murdering him.

In that sentence, it scared the whole guild they never thought that the nicest non-violent person in the whole guild can be scary.

Meanwhile with Alex Lucas. Alex was walking back and forth, while Lucas was sitting on a chair frightened. After Alex slammed his hand on the table.

Alex: So for how long have you two been dating.

Lucas: about a year now.

Alex: a year. Okay, I want to ask you something really important.

Lucas: okay shoot

Alex: have cheated on her? Broke her heart? Or tried to break her heart?

Lucas: no I would never. Well.

Alex: well, what?

Lucas: there was this time when we were still not dating. I kissed someone. She found out about us when we were trapped in another world. She got upset with me. I tried everything to explain to her that I didn't kiss him on purpose. That happened before we got together. She forgave me. I told her that in no shape or form I would do something like that on purpose that she means the world to me, and that I love her.

Alex stood there as he heard all of that in just one breath.

Alex: at least she forgave you so I let that one slide. I can't believe that I'm saying this but ill accept it. You seem to be a great guy I can see how much she loves you. But I'm telling you this now. I said that I would let the first one slide, but if you dare hurt her you'll...be...dealing...with...me. Kapish.

Almost to the ground, Lucas agreed.

Finally, both went out Blake saw her brother and started to tackle him until Alex stopped her by putting his hand on her head and started petting her. This calmed Blake down a little. Lucas ran towards and hid behind his guildmates curled up like a little kid.

David: Bro, you alright

Lukas: he's scary

Kit: oof.

Well there you have it Blake's overprotective older brother I hope you liked it.

Words: 1018