Unlike Some People...He Actually Cares About Me!

Requested by: ItzAnneYT

Now it’s time for the chapter of Blake’s ex boyfriend. Hope you enjoy it! Sorry if it's a bit rushed towards the end again no ideas.

Blake and Lucas have been dating for two years now. They have been going on dates the past few weeks. Blake has been wanting for Lucas to meet her parents. She spotted through her garden that Lucas was coming out of his pool and decided to tell him.

Blake: Hey Lucas. Can we talk?

Lucas: Yeah sure. What’s up?

Blake: Well I was thinking that I want to visit my parents.

Lucas: Your parents?

Blake: Yeah, and I want you to come with me.

Lucas: What for?

Blake: Well I've been writing them and mentioned a lot of the guild, the dragon fam, and a boyfriend.

Lucas: Oh.

Blake: Yeah, and yesterday I got a letter from them saying that they want to meet you.

Lucas: I don’t know if I should be nervous, or terrified, or both? Also I thought you told me that they knew of us dating a year ago. Why do they want to meet me now?

Blake: Well they want to know if I would be safe with you, and that you're not like…you know what that isn’t important.

Lucas: Okay? When are we leaving then?

Blake: Well, yesterday I bought two seats on a boat that leaves tomorrow.

Lucas: Alright then we should start packing then missy.

Blake: Okay!

Both went to their houses, when Lucas went inside he saw Blake jumping the fence and heading to her house he went into deep thought and remembered something she said. “Well they want to know if I would be safe with you, and that you're not like…”. He went back to reality for just a second. “Like what? What is she talking about?”

The next day, Blake and Lucas were already on the boat on their way to Blake’s village. When they arrived, Blake held Lucas’s hand and dragged him all the way to the village’s entrance through her house.

When they arrived Blake immediately knocked on the door, and within a few seconds Blake’s mom opened it.

Ms. Carter: Hello? Oh Blake you came.

Blake: Hey mom!

Ms. Carter: Come on in.

Both went into the house and it was pretty cozy looking. The fireplace was lit, a black cat was walking near the fire trying to get warmth.

Lucas: Your place looks lovely.

Ms. Carter: oh why thank you, umm

Lucas: Lucas.

Ms. Carter: Lucas, so you must be the man my daughter kept on writing to us about.

Lucas: yeah.

Blake: Hey mom, where's dad?

Ms. Carter: oh he went into the woods for more wood with your brother Alex. 

Blake: Okay!

Ms.Carter: I'm sorry Lucas we should’ve known you would be coming to that way we would prepare the guest room for you.

Blake: It’s fine mom he can stay in my room.

Ms. Carter started, eyeing her daughter Lucas just looked at them in awkwardness. After a few minutes of both women stopping eyeing each other, Blake’s father just arrived and saw Lucas and the first that came up on his mind throw his ax at him. Lucas barely dodges it.