I'm lucky to have you

Requested by: ItzAnneYT
Beta Reader: twixxchie

Warning: Horrible Fight Writing

Happy Skull Lover: So ItzAnneYt requested what if Blake and Lucas met their ex’s. I really love the idea so I'm doing this into two chapters, one for Blake’s ex boyfriend, and Lucas' ex-girlfriend. Just to be clear this takes place when Ritchie died and Blake and Lucas went on their journey so this is just what I presume what would happen (excluding the ex). This chapter I'll start with my favorite Husbando Lucas. Sorry Blake, you're my favorite character, but I love Lucas so pls don’t kill me.

{Portal opens revealing Blake coming out}

Blake: you…

Happy Skull Lover: Eeep!  How the hell are you here?!

Blake: You… Better… STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN

Happy Skull Lover: Eeek!

{over at JakTsu 3's room peacefully writing his books hears Happy Skull Lover screaming}

Happy Skull Lover: ONII-CHAN!! ¡HAY UNA MUJER LOCA QUE ME QUIERE ASESINAR!

Jaktsu3: I'm not saving you from this one. Deal with it yourself.

{JakTsu3 knew why she was going to die for}

Happy Skull Lover: AAAAHHHH!

Blake: YOU CAN’T HIDE FROM ME!!!

Happy Skull Lover: Okay let’s get onto the story before I die! Eeek!

{from that point forward this is where she knew she messed up. Now onto the story is brought to you by a jealous Storm bean.}

It's been a few days since the death of Ritchie Diablos’ guild leader from Divinis Magia. Everyone was saddened by his passing, others didn't take it too well, some became second in command, and others left on a journey.

Speaking of leaving, we can see that Blake and Lucas were in Atlantide over at the docks ready to part and heading to Lucas' old village.

Lucas was really nervous about going back. Who knows what will happen when he comes back. "Will they forgive me? Do they still hate me for what happened? Will they hate….Blake for being my girlfriend?" These thoughts kept repeating in his head. Blake looked up and noticed that her boyfriend looked nervous. All she did was hold his hand. Lucas flinched a bit, looked down and saw Blake holding his hand and smiling at him.

Blake: Everything's going to be okay. I'll be there by your side. I'll have your back.

Lucas wearily smiled back at her in response.

After a few minutes they hopped onto a boat that headed towards Crag Coast. Once again, Lucas made sure to cast the Troya Spell on Blake so that she wouldn’t get motion sickness.

They were on the boat for at least an hour now. Blake was over at the resting area putting their bags away.  Luckily they were able to purchase a boat just for two people so she didn't fear losing their stuff. After some time, they were  making sure that they had all their things with them. In the corner of her eye, Blake noticed Lucas outside staring at the sea as if he was lost in his thoughts. Blake went out to check on him.

Blake: Hey you alright.

She didn't get a response. Until she touched the side of his arm with her fingertips.

Blake: Lucas?

Lucas: Hmm?

Finally he snapped back to reality.