Ne- You are not understanding Raj . Aj mera eklouta beta ka roka hai everything needs to be be perfect...

Oo.. I am so so lucky to have such caring and supportive parents..

M-(hugging her)Mom mom mom everything is checked you just sit and rest ok...

Ne- You father and son are not understanding my tension.. hmph bhalai ka toh jamane he nehi hai..

M- Mom...

I was cut of by my one and only twine who came running to me.. and Abhi running behind her..

Mu- Manik..

Ab- Muku slow down..Don't run...

Oh by the way i think forgot to tell you another good news ..did I tell you Muku is pregnant.. well I think I didn't so yes she is 2 weeks pregnant we just came to know about this 3 days back and so yeah now Abhi is extra protective towards her as we all know our lady bheem..

NO ONE'S POV

Mu- Shut up Abhi..(turning to MANIK) and Manik tu toh Pura hero lag raha hei..kiski nazar na lag Jay..

M- Abhi I think in happiness I am hearing things or is Mukti really prasing me..because according to her I am Gobar..

Mu- You..you know what tu mera compliments deserve hi nehi karta you are better as gobar only.. bhagavan kare your children should look as Nandini cute sa cubby sa not like you.. yuck..

M- Tujhe to me..

R- OK ok bacho no fighting you both are beautiful...

Mu- Ha ha ha Manik is beautiful..

M- Dad I am not beautiful..

R- Let me complete ya both are beautiful and handsome respectively...OK now Santi..

M- Yes dad..

Ne- Agar tum teeno ka drama khatam Hua toh chale waise mujhe ek bat samjh me nehi ayi why can't a guy be beautiful.. see Raj is so beautiful...

R-(blushing)Really..

Mu&M-(hooting and shouting)Oh ho oh blushing blushing...

Ab- (in mind)Mei kis family me fas Gaya bhai and Duke ki bat mera behan bhi is family me fas Gaya....

Ab- OK guys so ready Ab chala..

Malhotra family - Ha ha let's go..

Ab- Good because is you all weren't ready I would have made someone else marry my sister...

M- Abhi woh hamesha mera hai and mera hi rahigi..

Ab- OK ok got it now come

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The Malhotra's reached tge venue arranged for the roka and everyone one just spell bound by the beauty..

A-(in awe)This is so beautiful...

D- Ya just like you...

Ar- Again here they started...

Alia was going to tell something to Aryaman but stopped as they saw Raman and Ishita coming to welcome them..

Soon Manik was made to sit on the couch placed in the hall..where the roka and the engagement will be held..He sat there impatiently waiting Nandini to arrive and their she was looking absolutely breath taking..Manik got up from his sit and carefully made Nandini to sit on the couch and then sat beside her..

M-(whispering)You look so beautiful jaan..

N- You too..(blushing)

M- What beautiful..