Arjun nods his head and continues sitting beside her.

"Neenga busyah irunda kelambulam.I'll take care.", Ayira says looking down at the ground.

Arjun says okay but doesn't move from his place beside her. Ayira smiles.

She feels Arjun's eyes on her and looks up to see him staring at her. She blushes a little before tucking her hair behind her ears, feeling a little self-conscious.

She hears a horn and sees that her driver has arrived.

She gets up and walks to her car, wondering if she should say something to him.

Arjun stands and watches her go hoping she'll turn around.

Ayira suddenly stops before turning around and giving Arjun a small smile.

"Thank you so much.", she says to him.

"No problem", Arjun grins at her.

She turns around and gets into her car, before placing her hand on her racing heart hoping it would calm down.

She leans against the cold window and closes her eyes as the car starts to move.

Arjun on the other hand gets into his car with a smile. When will I get to meet her again he thinks?

*End of flashback*

Malar drags Ayira across the room before shaking her, whose lost in thought.

"How do you know him?", Malar asks Ayira suspiciously.

Ayira replies, "He saved me from Gowtham, at the bus stop one day."

Malar glares at Ayira, "So what happened the day before yesterday was the second time? And you didn't tell me?"

Ayira pouts, "Sorry di, I know you will worry for no reason."

"Oh I am definitely sending him to jail.", Malar mutters.

Judging from the way your blushing when he looks at you, ivaroda pictures dhana phonela pathukitu irundhe?", Malar asked smirking at Ayira.

Ayira blushes and stammers, "Adhu-dha-bha dha-"

Malar shakes her head amused, "Nee nadathu nadathu."

On the other side fo the room, Anirudh looks at Arjun whose staring at Ayira with a smile on his face.

"Dei yenna da moonju la 1001 watts bulb yeridhu?", Anirudh asks him.

Arjun grins at him, "Dei andha ponnu dhan inda ponnu, indha ponnu dhan andha ponnu."

Anirudh's eyes widen in realization.

"Dei machan serious ava solre?", Anirudh asked him

Arjun nodded.

"Unakku mattum epdi da ivlo nalladhu nadakudhu.", Anirudh mutters.

Malar and Ayira walk back to Anirudh and Arjun.

"I'm going to send him to jail. This is the second time after the restraining order.", Malar says with anger evident in her tone.

"Yenadhu?It happened again?", Arjun asks looking at Ayira who nodded.

Anirudh who knew nothing about the matter looked confused as he asked, "yenna da nadkudhu?"

The three of them ignore him as they continue talking.

Ayira shakes her, "Venam di, intha oru time vidu. Next time if it happens we will take action."

Malar huffs but leaves the matter for now.

Arjun didn't like this Gowtham guy roaming around freely one bit. He drags Ayira to one corner of the room, making her yelp in surprise.

Anirudh and Malar watch with raised eyebrows as they converse about something.

Arjun says something and grins making Ayira blush and snap her head to look at him. They talk some more before Ayira gives Arjun her phone.

Anirudh and Malar look at each other.

"Ithunga rendum kudiya seekrathule ona senthurunge pollaye.", Malar whispers to Anirudh.

Anirudh nods his head.

"If both our best friends are together, that means we will have to see each other a lot.", Anirudh dramatically rolls his eyes.

Malar glares at him.

"God I have to spend so much time with you.", Anirudh teases her smirking.

Malar stomps on his foot making him wince.

"Hello neenga dhan enna velaiku sethinga nyabagam irruka?", Malar huffs.

"Nan dhan sonnele...if you want to resign you can nu.", Anirudh replies back.

"Nan poren nu sonne odane, inga yaaro moonja thooku vechikitanga?Yaaru pa adhu?", Malar asks.

Anirudh glares at her, "Unnoda employer kitta ipdi dhan pesuviya."

Malar rolls her eyes.

Anirudh and Malar look up to see Ayira and Arjun walking toward them. Both of their faces had that silly stupid smile, making Anirudh and Malar roll their eyes.

"Yenna pa pesi mudichitingala?Date la fix panni acha?", Anirudh teases Arjun.

Ayira blushes in embarrassment while Arjun glares at Anirudh.

"Illa da rombe nerum a pesuninga adhan ketten.", Anirudh tells him as he smirks.

Malar whispers to Ayira, "Enna di number kudhuthana?"

Ayira nods shyly.

Malar, "enna di vekkam la padura?"

Ayira glares at her, "ay yenna tease pannadha...un aalum inga dha irrukaru?"

Malar glares at her, "Nanga pathi nerum sanda dha podurom, unnaku enga irundhu di avan yen aalu nu thonuthu?"

Ayira smirks, " You don't see how both of you are when you're together. But I as a third person can feel the sexual tension between you both every time you argue. After all, there is only a small line between love and hate."

"Yedhu? Serrupu.", Malar says running behind Ayira who is laughing.

***

Hope you enjoy these chapters <3