She hurried everyone and all first had their dinner together laughing after so many days. After dinner Arohi pestered both Arnav and Khushi and applied Mehendi to them. Arnav went and slept after few minutes with Arjun. Arohi applied face pack to kushi and the girls spend a fun night together.

Next day -

Both the couples got up and got ready and came out. Arnav and Kushi smiled to eachother realising the fact that they will be married in next few hours.

Reaching the Dining they sat together and smiled seeing eachother.

Arjun - My dear Love birds..... Enjoy the last few hours and breakfast of your bachelor life. Because in next few hours you both Won't remain single unfortunately......

Everyone giggled hearing him. Arjun and Arohi silently clicked both their candid pics without their Knowledge.

Arnav and Kushi had their breakfast silently stealing glances at eachother and smiling to themselves.

After the breakfast both the couple stood up and went to register office.

Kushi's heart fluttered in happiness thinking about her marriage with Arnav. But suddenly she got emotional remembering her father. She missed him like nothing today.

On reaching the office Arnav and Kushi submitted their documents and waited for their turn.

Soon they was called before registar and started filling the documents. As Arnav didn't have any other documents he submitted the residence proof from his end.

Registar looked at Arnav - What's your father and mother name ?

Arnav got silent for a minute hearing that. Kushi gulped looking at Arnav.

Arnav - I don't have anyone sir.

Registar looked at them and as he keeps seeing such couples, he just gave a small smile and started filling other details of him and Kushi.

Registar - Now you can do your formalities.

Arnav and Kushi turned and stood looking at eachother. In next few minutes their life is going to take a big turn. A happy turn that they both wanted wholeheartedly all these days.

Arnav - Will you marry me Kushi Indraneel Sengupta ?

He asked in a low husky voice making her blush lightly.

Kushi - Ofcourse Arnav Singh Raizada.... I will marry you.

Arnav chuckled lightly and put garland around her. Arjun and Arohi clapped and they bursted a blaster making Arnav and Kushi laugh. He then took out Mangalsutra and tied around her neck making her his Life..... Forever and ever.....

Arnav hugged Kushi - Wish you a very Happy Married life my dear wife.

Kushi smiled through tears - Congratulations Mr Raizada.....

Arnav patted her head and moved away breaking the hug. Arjun and Arohi hugged them congratulating them with all their heart.

Kushi felt overwhelmed and the moment felt pure and magical for her. She has not imagined till yesterday that they would get married. But today they are here tied to eachother for their lifetime. She couldn't believe that she is actually married. It feels like a dream for her. It feels good to have a silent, simple and content wedding like this.

Arnav felt happy and content that he decided to get married to her. All these days they were staying in a same house that the idea of getting married has never striked his mind. And when Arjun raised the topic he didn't feel to deny that. So only he decided to do that immediately if she agrees. And now here they are standing here as a Husband and wife.