Arjun and Arohi looked at eachother then at Arnav and Kushi with their wide eyes.

Arohi - Are you serious ?

Kushi - We are....

Arjun - But how ?

Kushi - A simple court marriage is enough Arjun.

Arohi - Are you both sure ? Tomorrow itself are you getting married ?

Arnav sighed - Arohi other than you both we don't have anyone. You both are here and that's enough for us. Before you both leave to Shimla, we can get it done.

Arohi pouted - But we have our flight at 10. Actually we didn't knew you both will say ok like this.

Arnav - It's ok. There is nothing much to be done. I will speak with our lawyer.

He dialed their lawyer and asked him the procedures. As lawyer has said few documents to bring for marriage registration. Arnav has said the same to Kushi and asked her to get the documents ready. Kushi too agreed. So the couple went inside their room to get things ready.

Arjun - Arohi..... What is just happening ?

Arohi - Arnav ji and Kushi has agreed for marriage.

Arjun - Can we do something to make it special ?

Arohi - Why am I an event organiser then ?

Arohi and Arjun glanced at eachother and grinned.

Arohi and Arjun went to Arnav and Kushi and telling them that they are going out they went away to make preparations.

After few minutes Arnav went to Kushi's room.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi turned and looked at him - Ji....

Arnav went inside with a mischievous smile - Tomorrow we are going to get married. You can't design our wedding dress in this short span. So.... Little shopping is must right ?

Kushi pretended thinking - Right.

Arnav - Shall we go and shop wedding dress for us ?

Kushi smiled overwhelmed - Ji. Give me five minutes..... I will come.

Arnav - Iam waiting out.

Kushi - Ji....

Taking her purse she went out and she along with Arnav went to their special day shopping. They shopped a formals for Arnav and Salwar for Kushi..... As they are going to do court wedding they opted for simple suits. Then they went to jewelry shop and purchased a wedding ring and Mangalsutra. Having dinner in a restaurant happily they went to home.

Arohi on the other hand went to a pandit along with Arjun. After discussing few things with him they went and finalised few things. Planning everything they went back home by late night.

Arnav who saw them coming - Where were you both till now ?

Arjun - Offo..... Bhai.... Tomorrow is your wedding and we didn't bought any special dress. So we went to shopping. And Arohi wanted to do some makeup for Kushi. So she bought things. That's why we got late.

Arnav smiled - Ok. Go and sleep....

Arohi - Sleep.... No way.... I have to do makeup for Kushi. I have to apply mehendhi to her also. Come fast I will apply shagun mehendhi for you also.