Raph x Reader - Tired

Prompt: After a tiring battle, Raph is exhausted. Luckily, you decided to help by giving him a massage.

Requested by mgmendez2305. (2024-yeah I changed it, srry I was unhappy with it)

2ND PERSON POV:

All the brothers came back from a stressful fight with the foot clan.

They got their hands on super strong paper, so they had trouble destroying it.

Raph had it worst of all though. He was the one that ended up taking most of the hits.

They all made it back to the lair, exhausted.

You were waiting patiently, keeping yourself busy scrolling through videos on his phone when he heard them arrive.

You excitedly made your way over.

Their tired expressions worried you a bit.

Then again, fighting villains isn't easy.

Leo, Mikey, and Donnie went their separate ways after lazily greeting you.

Raph stayed and sat on the nearby chair you had previously placed there while waiting.

"Tough day?" You tilted your head.

"Yep."

You noticed he kept moving around uncomfortably.

"Want me to give you a massage? You seem tense", you offered.

He stiffened, clearly flustered by the idea. You had only recently started dating, and anything physical turned him into a stammering mess.

He sighed. "Only you would be able to notice something like that. It's fine though, I wouldn't wanna bother you." He smiled.

"It wouldn't be a bother, really!" You reassured him.

His comfort was very important to you, so you truly didn't mind helping.

"If you say so," Raph said. He shrugged, too tired to fight it further.

You began by massaging his neck. He let out a sigh of relief as he began to relax.

Just your presence was soothing.

You stroked his shell in slow circles.

It had been a while since he had felt this calm. Plus, the fight had left him really tense.

After some minutes he began to doze off a bit.

You chuckled as he completely fell asleep.

After a lot of struggling, you managed to move him to his bed so he could sleep better.

The next day they were already gone and fighting another villain.

You noticed a small sticky note.

"Dear Y/N, sorry I fell asleep, I guess I was more tired than I thought. 

Thank you again, love you -Raph"

You smiled at the note, making a mental note to offer massages more often.

A/N: Changed it to gender-neutral and made some tweaks

I'm still not too happy with this chapter, but I want to have both my good and bad writing archived here