Raph x Reader - Break In

Prompt: You watch Raphael fight a thief that broke into your house, and you become flustered

NOBODY'S POV

You were hanging out with Raph, watching some movies. Suddenly, you heard a weird noise.

"Did you hear that, Y/N? Asked Raph.

"Yea, weird. Something must've fallen ?"

You knew it couldn't be your parents since they were not home yet. Your body stiffened a little as an unfamiliar sound of shoes could be heard from your living room.

"Yeah, I'm gonna check that out. You stay here, ok?" You heard Raph ask

"You sure I can't come with you? I don't like being alone, especially right now." You looked at him with a scared yet hopeful expression.

Raph sighed. He could never say no to you, but he had to, just this once. "Just yell for me if anything happens."

"Alright." You looked around to make sure nobody was with you before Raph left.

You heard an unfamiliar voice yell from where the noise had originally come from. "Ayo, what the fuck is that thing?!"

Your fear was confirmed. Someone really was in your house.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands cover your mouth. "Don't worry, darling. I'll try to kill you as quickly as I can."

You tried to scream, kick, anything! But the thief was too strong.

You head-butted him and pepper-sprayed his eyes. Now you made him angry

Even without clear vision, the thief pushed you to the floor. He began to punch whatever his fists ended up hitting. You were bruised and scared by now.

You quickly got into a position where you could kick him, very hard.

He was caught off guard and you took this chance to get the hell out of there.

He began to run after you, so you ran to the nearest room, the living room.

Raph had just finished knocking out the robber from the living room when he heard running. He got into position, thinking it was another thief.

His eyes opened wide when he didn't see a thief, but his partner, running and panting with a panicked expression

His worried expression changed to anger when he saw the perpetrator that hurt you reaching for your hair to pull it.

He quickly grabbed you before the thief could do any more damage.

You saw Raph ready to fight that lunatic, so you hid under a table nearby.

The thief tried to reach out to you, but your boyfriend quickly pushed him.

Raph immediately landed a lot of punches on the guy. The thief stumbled back, on the verge of passing out. He tried to escape, but Raph, fuming, wouldn't let him.

He kicked the robber who was now on the ground. "Hm, pathetic. Try to hurt Y/N again, I dare you." His serious dead-eye expression almost made the guy piss his pants.

You on the other hand were not terrified at all. Quite the opposite, really. You were as red as your boyfriend's mask. The way he was fighting the man, the way his cold eyes were only that way because that crazy man hurt you; it melted you to the core.

Raph made sure the thief was unconscious before he even considered taking his eyes off him.

The robber was indeed unconscious.

He turned his face back to you, a bit of emotion returning to his eyes. He saw you roughed up a little and became worried.

That made you blush even more.

"Ehm, you okay, N/N? You look a little red-"

"What?? Me? Red?? Hahaha you're probably seeing wrong." You fiddled with your fingers in hopes that he bought your very obvious lie.

He squinted his eyes. "Hmmmmm. Alright!"

You giggled a little seeing his mood change.

"Wanna finish the movie?" You asked.

"Heh, not before we patch you up a little."

"What?? You're the one that fought!" You pouted.

"True, but you're more hurt." You looked away and pouted a little. He chuckled. "How about we patch each other up then?"

You smiled. "Alright"

The two of you began to walk to your bathroom for the med kit.

"I didn't even get hurt; those stupid thieves couldn't even scratch me even if their life depended on it." You both began to laugh a little.

He put a cute bandage with a puppy on one of your injuries.

You winced in pain, startling him.

"Ah, did I hurt you??" You laughed because of how worried he looked.

"It's fine, it's fine. Nothing I can't handle." You said with a cheeky grin.

"Right. of course." He cleared his throat and looked away.

His sad attempt at hiding his blush amused you, even though you had almost done the exact same thing not even five minutes ago.

Even though he had no injuries, you insisted that he had to get at least one bandage so you could match.

"Why a teddy bear one?" Raph asked, smiling at your concentrated face.

"Because you're like a teddy bear, of course."

"Uh, am not." He said, with a playful angry tone.

"Mhm, sure." You replied. Now you were the one smiling

You were too concentrated on putting on the bandage to notice your boyfriend was a blushing mess.

He had never had you take care of him, but he enjoyed it. He just might let you know more often when he got into fights so this could become a regular thing.

After you finished, you both finished the movie. Another successful movie date :>

Done, yay!! I'm not very happy with this one either, damn TOT

I think I'm losing a bit of motivation since I can't come up with good prompts D: