Y/n sprung off the branches of trees, trying to get as far away as possible. However he didn't exactly know where he was, probably should've asked Celer before leaving.

And he wasn't going to outrun the assassin it seemed.

"RAT-BASTARD!" An arrow was launched his way. He stared at the arrow as it went by, it had a familiar silver sheen.

He had seen these arrows come out of nowhere before.

How long exactly had she been hunting him down.

Her black face mask had been stained with blood, she was obviously pretty pissed about it.

Every time he looked back, she was in a different position, it was as if she was teleporting, but it wouldn't explain the knives unless... she had a title...

She was much faster then he was. His spells were the best thing to defend himself with and his specialty. If he couldn't use those, including the close range ones, he really couldn't fight someone who was faster then himself.

However every time she appeared, he saw some sort of glint come from her neck.

SHLICK!

He had gotten hit, he had been thinking for too long. But it didn't stop him from trying to move as far as he could from the assassin, it still really hurt as he tried to move, the arrow slightly cut inside him every time he crouched to jump from branch to branch.

"COULD YOU JUST STOP WITH IT ALREADY!" The assassin gave up on the arrows and appeared out of nowhere to kick Y/n off the tree.

She then disappeared again. And not even a moment later a strong force struck from above, directly on his head, sending him into the ground.

"Thank fuck..." The assassin sounded stressed. "You know how hard it is to re catch someone?" Y/n was laid sprawled, face down, he felt a hand grab his tail and both of her feet stamp down on her upper torso and lower legs to make sure he couldn't move. "Not hard when it comes to you apparently? Any more tricks?"

The assassin got cocky and annoyed. She also knew she could afford to, just for her own satisfaction. No possible way for him to escape.

"Finally. How do you feel about finally getting caught." She felt content at catching her prey.

"Pretty good actually..." He said muffled from the dirt.

The assassin blinked. "Huh?" The Hitwoman was quick to dodge the few knives heading towards her.

Y/n got up slowly, a smirk on his face. He slightly ungripped his hand, a small chain began falling out his hand he then gripped it again so the charm of the necklace swung around a bit. "'Knife' Artefact."

While getting combo-ed he had seen the glint around her neck was a necklace and grabbed it. Thank Gaia for Zdrada teaching him how to steal.

Y/n saw the assassin tense up. She was obviously not about to take anymore risks.

All Y/n had to do was pump magic into the artefact and it would activate. He gripped it tightly. His eyes glowed a grey colour and knives flooded out of the forest.

However a professional gymnast wasn't even comparable to her. Even while jumping she could move so fluidly and she kept a good speed while making her way towards Y/n.

Y/n was however unfazed, trying to get used to the new artefact he acquired. The knives could only go straight and he couldn't affect the outcome with elemental magic. Though straight really wasn't going to help though... so- "Anemostróvilos" He called out. The air around his hand began to twist into a circle, he then threw it towards her.