Ch.9 : The exams

Začít od začátku

(Don't get me wrong it's certainly great that you're happy to see your friends. But Ryo-san is different, apparently she wants something from me, but what?) - I thought looking at her.

After they brought me food, we talked a little and when it came time to leave, everything began to fall into one.

"Ryo-san, where are you going?"- I called her and she stopped near the exit.

"I'm leaving the cafe." - She said and turned to me.

"How about paying for food?" - I asked her.

"Um, I don't have any money." - She looks at me while she talks.

"Huh?" - The sound came out of my mouth.

"You know Ichiro-kun, I still have to eat weeds." - She said while wiping her fake tear.

"No,whose fault is it anyway?" - I said as usual, ignoring her fake tear.

"I will be very grateful if you pay for me. I will definitely return the money." - She ignored what I said and asked me for money.

(So ​​that's why she said I was on time, did she figure it all out?) - I thought and found out everything.

"Oh, I just remembered." - She said and pulled something out of her pocket.

"Hm?" - I waited for her to show me what it is.

"This is just the last one I need to sell." - She pulled out something what looked like a ticket.

"What is this?" - I asked her waiting for her answer.

"We'll be performing soon and this is the ticket to our performance." - She said showing me the ticket.

"So you want me to buy it?" - I asked her.

"You are absolutely right." - She said and blinked her eyes a couple of times.

(Hmm...If you think about it, this would be a great chance to see what they can do. And to understand if they can play well or if I was wrong.) - I thought about the answer, weighed the options and came to a conclusion.

"Okay,I will buy it." - I gave her the money and she gave me the ticket.

"You're just the savior Ichiro-kun." - She took the money in her hands and began to look at it.

"I don't think so. Besides, now you will pay yourself, because you have money." - I said and put the ticket in my pocket.

"...!" - After my words, she jumped a little. "Yeah." - She just said so and went to pay for food.

(I think she regrets saying that now. If she didn't say it, I would probably pay for her and then buy a ticket from her as well.) - I thought as I looked at her.

She finished paying and walked over to me.

"My money..." - She sighed sadly.

"Do you know that you didn't even spend a quarter of the amount?" - We left the cafe and I asked her. By the way, I paid before she tried to leave the cafe without paying.

"Money is money." - She said with her usual stoic face.

"Got it." - I said but I didn't really understand.

The next day I was sitting at my desk at school. In general, nothing has changed. Makoto, Kei and Naoto are still saying something.

"Typical day." - I muttered.

And what happened yesterday is generally terrible.

Flashback\Yesterday

"Whaaaat??! Ryo-senpai sold you her ticket?!" - Kita screamed in surprise.