forty nine

pt 2
(y/n pov)
Wednesday 5:32 pm

Through the silence I wanted to take his hand but I kept stopping myself, I was still confuse; I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I didn't know how to begin.

"Yoongi, It'd take hours to explain," I said.

"I'd listen to you for hours," he said.

Oh how I've missed him. The first few days apart I kept checking my phone, waiting for him to respond, but I slowly started to understand that maybe we weren't for each other.

Him, an idol and me, his non famous girlfriend. He was busy and I was, there...

While I missed his company I just knew from one look at him, he is the perfect kind of struggle. I choose this.

For two weeks I thought but didn't realise that I needed to feel. I needed to feel his presence again, feel his warmth in order for me to know my answer.

I looked at him, his expression was serious, but I liked how it softened slightly when he looked at me. Like the way he looked at me was different from how he looked at everyone else.

His brown eyes are just brown eyes but.. i've fallen in love with them.

He looked longingly at me, "I'm in love with you," he whispered, searching my eyes. He looked scared and pale, and a little... hopeful.

"Everything is better with you, everything has been better with you," he continued softly.

"Before I met you, I felt that I couldn't experience love. That nobody would be able to make me feel like me again, but all that changed when I met you. You fuelled me again, you opened me up and it has made me realise how i'm irrevocably in love with you."

He kept going, everything he was saying had been pent up for weeks, anyone could see that.

He inhaled, "I knew the second I met you that day at the park that there was something about you that I needed. I thought it was just... inspiration but I was wrong."

I was looked at the way I needed to be looked at, the way I had been hoping to be looked at these few days, like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn't blink.

"Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."

Wow...

Of course he started the conversation but now I have to finish it. I have to end this. I have to finalise this.

I took his hand in my mind and saw him glance down, "Yoongi the reason I couldn't tell you that I loved you is because..." I took a deep breath.

"It's so much more than loving you. I want to be with you all the time, I want to see your eyes flutter open in the morning or how you cutely wrap yourself up in bed at night. I want you," I swear I cant breathe speaking about this.

With a hitched voice I carried on, "I just wanted you to know that when I picture myself happy, it's with you."

"Min Yoongi, I love you."