forty one

pt.2
(yoongi pov)
Saturday 4:38 pm

I followed her out of the room but stopped behind a wall so we wouldn't be caught by certain fans, not that I don't want a public relationship but for her safety.

"I'll message you," I added as I gave her a hug. I didn't want to let go of her, the way the hug felt was like putting the correct puzzle piece in the right spot.

I finally let go when I heard one of the staff calling my name, I knew I needed to return so I turned to face Y/N.

She was looking towards the door with her eyes focused behind me, her lips were softly parted and her hair was resting over her shoulders.

Without hesitation I leaned in, so carefully. Breathing and not breathing, hearts beating between us and she's so close, she is so close that I can't feel my legs anymore. I cant feel my fingers or the silence of the room because all I feel is her, everywhere, filling everything...

I pulled away from her lips and looked her in the eyes, that was it, my epiphany. A big smile crossed over my face and I let it slip, "I love you."

When I left, all I could think about was how her lips were softer than anything i've ever known, soft like the first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, effortlessly sweet.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Such a short chapter!? It's a second part of chapter Forty One except this one is in the point of view of Yoongi!

Did Yoongi time it perfectly or was he too fast?

Like just IMAGINE this Yoongi kissing you...

enough said