forty one

pt.1
(y/n pov)
Saturday 2:39 pm

When I stepped one foot into the building I was immediately swarmed by security and people asking me why I was here.

I informed them that I was seeing Min Yoongi but they laughed in my face, and the female staff members laughed even harder when I mentioned that I was his girlfriend.

All of them swarmed me, I tried to make my way through a gap but they squeezed together and started pushing me out the door.

They called me a sasaeng and a freak which was confusing, did Yoongi not tell them that I was coming?

"Please, just let Yoongi see me and you'll know I am telling the truth," I requested but none of them acknowledged what I was saying.

Before I could say another word I was staring into the building from the outside, the door clicking as they locked it.

"Assholes..."

"They tend to do that to unwelcome guests," someone called from the left of me.

I looked at the male and he had blonde hair, almost looking like noodles that were cooked but left to sit for too long so they hardened.

However, he was fairly attractive and his features were very soft and almost angelic, "I'm Jimin."

I bowed my head slightly and expressed my anger towards his staff as he led me through the building.

The staff stared at me with stars above their heads and their eyes twirling like they had been hit by a cartoon baseball bat.

I mocked them by sticking my tongue out slightly before I was interrupted by Jimins back saying hello to my left cheek.

"Pay attention to where you're goin-"

"Y/N!" Yoongi threw his hand up in the air and waved at me.

He was sat on one of those chairs you only see directors sitting on in movies and his bright blue hair really stood out.

"Well, it's blue," I trailed off as I began to ruffle his hair with my fingers getting stuck in the hairspray.

A staff member slapped my hand gently and started to fix his hair, "oops, sorry."

She said nothing but giggle and after she was finished with Yoongi's hair, she walked off to mess with the other members.

"You were a lot longer than thirty minutes," he grumbled impatiently.

"Well I was shoved out the building, Jimin rescued me."

He looked towards Jimin and then back at me, "Oh, why was he outside?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't care, he let me in."

Yoongi nodded and pulled me by the waist so that I was in between his legs. He stared at me and witnessed my cheeks turn a slight red underneath my foundation.

"Sorry, I wont see you much after today so I want to touch you."

Weird way to put it?

I nodded my head and we stayed still until he got called over by a staff member and he told me to sit in his chair and watch.

It was rather interesting to watch the photoshoots take place, they moved quickly and changed clothes regularly.

Each member moved to a different cube in the large room that had a different background and setting, they all looked amazing and suited their cube.

I watched Yoongi's photo shoot intensely and so did some other people apparently.

"He's cute, too bad he doesn't talk."

"Yeah, I heard that he has no friends other than his members."

"Oh really? I heard he doesn't even like them."

"Well that's just sad."

I turn my head to see three girls standing there chatting, they were staff members with a black shirt and a name tag on the right. They belonged to the building, not the group.

They noticed I was staring and eavesdropping when they pushed past the chair and almost broke it.

Yoongi ran up to me with a smile on my face, he was obviously excited to see how I felt about the photo shoot.

"Well?"

"Well I think it's horrible," I made eye contact and saw his face drop.

He went on to talk about how he went to five managers today to get me on the set and that some of the members were mad at him because it wasted 10 minutes of their time.

"I meant the workers, they were rude and almost broke your chair."

"Oh..."

It was cute how much he cared about seeing me today and I appreciated the effort he went into that the least I could do was grab lunch for them.

They offered to pay or at least put some money forward but I declined and spent a whole 108883.76 ($123) on food for all 7 members.

With the food being gone and empty plates and cutlery sat on the table, we all rubbed our bellies and decided to part ways.

Yoongi saw me out the door but hid behind a wall so that any fans outside were unable to see our interaction.

"I'll message you," he smiled and gave me a hug with his grip tightening and releasing after 10 seconds.

A woman shouted out for Yoongi to come back and what happened was absolutely shocking.

Before I could process what happened he was already in the closed room, no one was around me but the security guards by the door and the ladies at the front desk.

It was so fast, so quick, so strange.

I rewatched the scenario play out again in my head just to get a clear picture, just to truly understand what happened.

After the hug, a lady had called out from the large room for Yoongi to come back to the photo shoot.

Yoongi had quickly turned back to face me and without hesitation he had kissed me, his lips tasting slightly of cherry and the lunch we had just eaten but they were so soft. They felt smooth but they were so quickly removed.

But what shocked me the most was that after the kiss he looked me straight in the eye with his cute gummy smile and said the infamous words.

"I love you."