While Lauren and Liam headed upstairs to at least try to get the makeup off, everyone else was waiting for the game to load.

The game started and we chose 3 songs to sing since you can only have 3 songs a round. We chose:

'Doin' Dirt' by Maroon 5

'My Love' by Westlife

'DNA' by Little Mix

Also, up to 2 people could sing at a time, so we all went in pairs.

Kerry and Harry were singing the first song and stood up, grabbed their microphones and started the song:

H: Oh yeah, oh yeah

Hey you, don't wanna love you on the telephone, you're hanging up and now I'm all alone.

Baby, you got me doin' dirt, doin' dirt, doin' dirt and now, I wanna find ya' but you're on the run, my heart's exploding like a burning sun, I know you like it when it hurts, when it hurts, when it hurts.

Both: Hold me, we're dancing in the dark of the night, you're shining like a neon light, I light you up when I get inside.

So, won't you touch me? 'Cause everybody's watching us now, we're putting on a show for the crowd. So, turn it up. Baby, make it loud.

K: Hey you, say your only having fun and then, you call me up at 3 am again.

Baby, you got me doin' dirt, doin' dirt, doin' dirt and now, all I got is just a microphone to show you that I'm all alone. I know you like it when it hurts, when it hurts, when it hurts.

Both: Hold me, we're dancing in the dark of the night, you're shining luck neon light. I light you up when I get inside.

So, won't you touch me? 'Cause everybody's watching us now, we're putting on a show for the crowd. So, turn it up. Baby, make it loud.

Yeah, c'mon

H: So, right now, I wanna leave with you right now, I wanna be with you all night, get in the car, let's go. Yeah, take it home, take it home, take it home (x2)

Both: Hold me, we're dancing in the dark of the night, you're shining like a neon light, I light up when I get inside.

So, won't you touch me? 'Cause everybody's watching us now, we're putting on a show for the crowd. So, turn it up. Baby, make it loud.

Kerry and Harry were out of breath by the end of the song and took their seats back when Jocelyn and Zayn snatched the microphones from them.

The melody of the song began to play:

Z: An empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart, I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller.

I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are. The days we had, the songs sang together, oh yeah.

And oh, my love. We're holding on forever, reaching for the love that seems so far.

Both: So, I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there. Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love.

Overseas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most. Where the fields are green to see you once again

J: My love. I try to read, I go to work, I'm laughing with my friends, but I can't stop to keep myself from thinking, oh no.

I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are. The days we had, the songs we sang together, oh yeah.

And oh, my love. We're holding on forever, reaching for the love that seems so far.