Chongyun x Xinyan

A/N: Guess who's back, back again 🤪.
This contains fluff 😀 Thank you to the person who requested this, enjoy!

Chongyun was out eating at the Wanmin Restaurant eating some noodles after he had finished with another exorcism. Suddenly, someone tapped him on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Xinyan.
- Xinyan? What are you doing here?
- Oh I just wanted to give you a lil visit! How have you been?
- I've been fine, i just finished another exorcism earlier.
- Thats amaizing! Anyway, I came here to ask you if you wanted to come over to my place? I've been practicing a song and I really want you to hear it!
- Of course! At what time should I come?
- Uhhhh, you can come around 5-6 pm. Anyways I gotta go see ya!
- See ya..
The thought of Chongyun coming over to Xinyans place clouded his mind. He has never been to her place, only Xinyan has been to his. In truth, Chongyun has had a crush on Xinyan for a while now but he's scared that if he tells her it might ruin their friendship, so he decided to not say anything.

-A few days later-

It was time for Chongyun to go over to Xinyans place. He was walking slowly towards her house as his heart was beating really fast. He was only gonna go to her house to hear her play a song, thats it, nothing to worry about, is what he kept telling himself. He eventually arrived at her house and knocked on the door. He heard footsteps running towards the door and the door opened revealing Xinyan with her hair down wearing her pyjamas.
-Chongyun, you're actually here! Xinyan said happily.
"God she's so cute" Chongyun thought.
-Yeah.. can I come in?
-Of course!
Chongyun entered and took off his shoes. He followed Xinyan to her room and where he saw her guitar out.
-Alright, you can sit down on the bed and I will play the song! Xinyan said with an excited tone.
Chongyun sat down and Xinyan grabbed her guitar.

-After Xinyan finished playing the
song-

-Wow, that was amaizing Xinyan!
-Really, you think so?
-Yes! You should perform that song at your next concert!
-Well if even Chongyun says so.. Then I totally will! You will be there right?
-Of course, i wouldn't miss it for the world.
-Yay!!

Chongyun decided to stay over at Xinyans a little longer and they played Genius Invokation TCG for literal hours, then Xinyan forced him to do skincare with her. They put on face masks and Chongyun freaked out when Xinyan wanted to put slices of cucumber on his eyes, which she found hilarious and laughed about it for 10 minutes. (She continued to tease him with that for the next 2 weeks).

It was now 11pm and Chongyun had to leave. He said bye to Xinyan, she said bye to him, and he left.

-A few weeks later-

It was time, it was finally time.
Chongyun decided to confess his feelings to Xinyan.
It took him 2 months to gather up his courage to do so.

He asked Xinyan if she can meet him at the docks because he had to tell her something, and she agreed to go. He was really anxious but he had to get it off his chest. But if she were to say no.. that would crush him completely.

A few minutes passed and Xinyan arrived. She walked over to Chongyun who was hiding a bouquet of flowers behind his back. His heart was beating really fast while thinking about what to say.
-Hey Chongyun! You said you wanted to meet me here right?
-Uh- yes, yes i did. I have something to tell you..
-Well, what is it?
Xinyan looked so happy right now, and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but he knew he had to tell her.
-Well.. we have been friends for a while now and um..
-Hm?
-I developed.. feelings for you. Uhm, will you be my girlfriend? Chongyun said nervously, revealing the bouquet of flowers. Xinyan was speechless and just stood there without saying a word. But after a few minutes she took the bouquet and walked closer to Chongyun, kissing him on the lips.
-Does that answer your question? She said with a bright smile on her face. Chongyun on the other hand was as red as a tomato.
-W- uh- y-yes.. yes! He didn't even know what to say, he was both really happy and really shocked. He hugged Xinyan and she hugged him back. They kissed one more time and stayed in a hugging position for a few minutes.

And since that day they've been in a really happy relationship.