Albedo x Kaeya

One day in Dragonspine Albedo was running some tests on a new ore he had just found, suddenly he heard footsteps approach his lab. He looked around to see if he saw anyone but he didnt. He went outside to look.. nothing. He thought it was another adventurer and brushed it off. Except, when he turned around he saw Kaeya staring at the ore.

"Kaeya what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just came to visit you; whats this little gem?"

"Its a new ore i discovered a few days ago, ive been running some test's on it to see if it possesses any elemental powers."

"Thats really cool! Btw, i also have something for you."

"What is it?"

"Remember that book you wanted to get? Y'know the one about alchemy and all that."

"Yeah i remember."

"Look what i got~" He pulls out an Alchemy book.

"What the- How did you get that? I thought they were sold out everywhere."

"They are. But, Lisa had a copy in the restricted part of the library soooo; i convinced her to let me buy that copy <3. For um... 30k mora..."

"Im sorry, what?"

"Listen, if its you ill spend 30 million mora if necessary. <3"

"Please dont."

"Anyways, here you go."

"Thank you, i appreciate it"

"Kiss? <3"

"Sure"

Albedo gets closer to Kaeya and wraps his arms around his waist while giving him a passionate kiss. Kaeya also wraps his arms around Albedo while kissing him back. Tongue and everything.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Eventually Albedo broke the kiss and said:

"Since you bought me this book, why dont i come by your office tonight and give you a little surprise?~"

"Oh i would most certainly love that."

"Ok now go im busy"

Albedo pushed Kaeya away slightly and went back to work. Kaeya gave him one last kiss on the neck and whispered: "ill be waiting." And then left.

                   ─ Time Skip ─

It was about 10pm and Kaeya was in his office doing some paperwork he had left and suddenly he heard a knock on the door. Of course, he knew who it was.

"Come in!"

Albedo came inside wearing a robe with nothing under it, atleast thats what Kaeya thought. Albedo closed and locked the door before coming over to Kaeya and sitting on his lap.

"Well hello beautiful, how are you?"

"Better now that im with you." Albedo whispers in his ear before kissing him on the lips. They share a passionate kiss for about 30 seconds before Kaeya breaks the kiss.

"And what do you have under that robe of yours?"

"Why dont you find out." Albedo said while slightly smirking.

Kaeya unties the robe only to reveal that Albedo is wearing lingerie under; along with finshet tights all the way up his legs.

"Wow, well i certainly didnt expect this from you."

"I wanted to try something different."

"Before we do this, i wanted to ask; can we do this quick? I have some paperwork left to do."

"Sure, but it better be good."

Kaeya then picks Albedo up and places him on the table on his stomach revealing his ass.

"What a nice ass you have here." He says while gently rubbing it. Albedo doesnt respond though, he only lets out a small whimper. Kaeya moves the fabric away from the others asshole and also pulls off his pants. He jacks off to Albedos ass and and after a few minutes cums on Albedos back.

Albedo lets out a quiet moan as pre-cum starts leaking from his dick. Kaeya uses his own cum as lube and slowly inserts his dick in him. Albedo immediately tenses up from the sting; Kaeya then leans down and kisses his neck and upper back to distract him from the pain while pushing it in further and further. Eventually he manages to push it all the way in.

"Does it hurt anymore?"

"No.. it went away."

"Alright ill start moving okay?"

"Mhm.."

Kaeya starts thrusting in and out slowly getting faster and faster every 5-ish minutes. Eventually he hits a sweet spot and Albedo cannot control his moans any longer. He starts moaning uncontrollably while Kaeya keeps attacking the area.

"I-im clo.. ahh~ se!"

"Can you hold it..ngh..a little longer?"

"Mhm.. ha- ahh!"

Kaeya is now pounding into him while Albedos moans keep getting louder and louder. The overstimulation was getting to him thats for sure.

"I cant- haah!- hold it in!"

"Cum darling~" (ew that was cringe im sorry)

Surprise, surprise, Albedo cums first; letting out the lewdest moan ever. Kaeya doesnt stop though as he hasnt cum yet. And poor Albedo has to lay there while Kaeya pounds into him without mercy. Now that he came obviously his asshole is much more sensitive, therefore Albedo is basically screaming right now from the pleasure. Eventually, Kaeya cums too; finally. He takes his dick out of Albedo and Albedo lays there exhausted.

" Are you okay love?"

"Mhm..."

"Come on lets get you cleaned up."