Scaramouche x Aether 2.0

A/N: HI! Sorry I haven't posted in a while school is kicking my ass rn. This is basically the same as the other one but I added a different jucier ending ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Aether was walking around while Paimon accompanied him exploring Inazuma and picking flowers. They went back to the Inazuma city as they were getting quite hungry.
Paimon: Mm~ Im craving some Miso soup right now! What are you gonna get Traveller?
- Hm.. i think im gonna get some Onigiri. Come on.
They went on and bought some food and Paimon immediately dug in. Aether chuckled as he ate his food aswell. When they finished their food they got up and went back in the wilderness to explore new places. They arrived in Tatarasuna and as they were walking around, they seemed to have stumbled upon an old acquaintance..
Paimon: hold on is that.. THE BALLADEER??
Aether: What is he doing here?!
Scaramouche: ohohoho~ look what we have here~
Scaramouche approaches the traveller and looks at him face to face.
Aether: What are you doing here?!
Aether said as he was already in his fighting stance.
Scaramouche: Oh don't be alarmed~ Im not gonna do anything bad to you~ He chuckled. He proceeds to get closer to the male and wraps his arm around his thin waist.
Scaramouche: My, my~ what a pretty little face you have.
He grips his hair with one arm while holding him tighter with the other.
Aether: Let go of me! He tried struggling but he couldn't escape his grip.
Paimon: I'll go call for help! just umm... Tr-try to escape! Paimon stuttered in panic as she rushed to get help before anything bad happend.
Scaramouche: Awh~ it looks like your pwecious little friend left you, were all alone now~ He whispered in his ear as he began rubbing his back.
Aether: What are you planning to do?!
- Come on~ can't your average harbinger walk around without worry?~
He said as he began sliding down the Travellers pants.
- S-stop it! He tried escaping his grip, but was unsuccessful once again.
- Come on, don't be like that~ He said as he lightly touched the others lips.
Scaramouche slid Aethers pants down then pushed him to the ground. He then climbed over him and took off his pants then proceeding to rub his dick through his boxers.
- Mmh~ S-stop it..
- Awh, why stop? You're clearly enjoying it aren't you?
- No.. im n-not..
- Really now? then what if I take things further~ He took off his boxers and proceeded to jerk him off.
- Does it feel good now?~
- mmh.. hah~ y-yes~
- Do you want me to stop? He chuckled seeing the others face.
- No.. hah~
Scaramouche started jerking him off faster making the other desperate for his touch. Eventually, He finally released.
- Mm~ Ha- Ahh!~ Haa~
He breathed out heavily while the Harbinger looked and laughed at him.
- Wow, and the Tsaritsa really considered you a threat?
- S-shut up..

Scaramouche leaned down and kissed him on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away. He took his hat off and removed his jacket and shirt
─ Why dont we take this further? Scaramouche asked. He got on top of Aether and took his clothes off and started jerking himself off. Lewd moans escaped his mouth while Aether just layed there watching him pleasure himself. Scaramouche let out a fairly loud moans as he came on Aethers chest with hearts in his eyes. He leaned down with his ass up kissing Aethers neck as he started fingering himself. Scaramouche was letting out loud moans straight into the others ear. Aethers face was bright red. He lifted Scaramouches head and kissed him on the lips, Scaramouche hesitated but gave in after a few seconds and kissed back. After another few seconds Scaramouche suddenly pulled away while letting out a loud moan and throwing his head back. He came again.

After while breathing heavily, Scaramouche got on top of Aethers dick and slowly started inserting it. Tears started forming in his eyes as Aether took one of the others hands and kissed it to try and comfort him. After he inserted it all in he started bouncing up and down slowly while leaning back with his arms on Aethers thighs to support him. He started riding him faster and faster and both of them were letting out lewd moans while chasing their climax. After a while Scaramouche came first and another loud moan escaped his mouth as he came for the third time on aethers stomach. Aether still didint cum yet so Scaramouche kept riding him, moaning uncontrollably from how sensitive he was, when he then blurted out "Dont you dare cum inside.".

Aether tried his best to hold it in but he unfortunately failed and came inside. "You Imbecile!" Scaramouche yelled as he grabbed the others hair. Aether apologized and pulled his head down to give him a kiss on the lips. Aether pushed him down and started thrusting at a fast pace hoping to cum again. As Aether was thrusting into him, Scaramouche was screaming under the other. Eventually, they both came again and Aether fell on Scaramouche exhausted. Scaramouche was also too exhausted to yell at him for cumming inside again then trapping him under him and just layed there catching his breath. Aether then got up and raised Scaramouches legs and inserted his fingers in his hole. "N-no! I dont wanna do it again-" Scaramouche pleaded. "Dont worry, I'm only cleaning you up. Sigh, I cant believe we actually did that." Aether said while still fingering Scaramouche. "Oh come on, you- mmh.. liked it didnt you-?" "Whatever.. Are you okay though?"
"Yeah, im fine. Oh look I see your little friend coming back in the distance, hahahaha! Imagine if she saw us like this!" Scaramouche laughed.
"Yeah no, get dressed."
"Ugh, kiss me one more time."
Aether reluctantly kissed him quickly on the lips and both got dressed and Scaramouche kissed him on the lips again while digging his nails in the others hips. Then Scaramouche dissapeared into thin air, like he was never there..