Kazuha x Scaramouche

A/N: This one doesn't contain smut its only like fluff

Kazuha

Kazuha walked over to the sea and sat on a rock and began writing on a piece of paper:
" Scaramouche my love, im coming to Inazuma tommorrow, we'll finally be able to meet. ill arrive around 4pm, see you there. 🖤" He then rolled up the paper and put it in a small bottle, where he released it in the sea, going all the way to Inazuma. He then left to pack up for tommorrow as his heart wouldn't stop beating.

Scaramouche

Scaramouche was waiting at the seashore when he saw a bottle flowing its way onto land. He picked it up and took the letter from the bottle and began reading it, his heartbeat increased as he read every word, it was like he was obssesed with him. He went to a store and got a piece of paper and a pen and began writing back:
" psh. Whatever, ill be in Ritou so come and find me there. And..I love you.. See you tommorrow... 🖤" He finished writing and put the paper in the bottle letting it drift away into the sea.

Kazuha

Kazuha finished packing and looked over at the sea hoping Scaramouche received the letter. He then sees a bottle coming his way, he jumps off the boat and rushes over to get it. He takes off the cork to take the letter. He begins reading it and gets butterflies in his stomach. He knows Scaramouche isnt the best at love but he admires him for trying. He takes the letter and holds it on his chest, as his cheeks begin turning red.
Beidou: Come on Kazuha, lets go to bed, tomorrow's a big day for you.
Ah, alright. Let me just write a goodnight letter to Scaramouche.
Alright, goodnight Kazuha.
Goodnight Beidou!
As Beidou leaves to go to bed Kazuha takes out his pen and begins writing another letter:
" Goodnight my love, see you tommorrow. Sweet dreams. 🖤" He finishes writing and lets the bottle flow in the gentle waves, all the way to Inazuma. He then got up on the boat and went to sleep, excited to meet his dearest friend.

Scaramouche

As he was about to leave for the night, he them saw another bottle coming his way, he opened it and read the letter. He smiled and whispered, "Sweet dreams too Kazuha". He took the bottle and put it in his pocket while walking away to go to sleep.

It was the next day and Kazuha woke up bright and early, eager to go to Inazuma so that he can finally meet his closest friend. He got up, got dressed and went to eat breakfast. You could basically see excitement on his face, he finished eating and went to check the time.
Kazuha's POV: 11pm.. still quite some time before we leave. What should i do in the meantime while the crewmembers pack up and get the boat ready? Hm.. maybe i can find a book to read.
Kazuha walked over to a crewmember and asked where the books are. He was told it was inside the boat on the 2nd right door. Kazuha thanked him and went to check out the books. He went inside the room and started looking around, eventually, he found a book that interested him. He sat down on a beanbag and began reading... 2 hours have passed and Kazuha began getting a little tired, he put the book back and went to his bed to take a nap. 3 hours passed and Kazuha woke up, he looked at the time and realized it was already 4pm. He quickly got up and went outside and saw they already began moving. Kazuha went up to Beidou and asked.
Beidou, when did you depart the boat?
Ah, good morning Kazuha, we departed an hour ago, we should arrive soon. Are you excited?
Yeah, ive been waiting for this moment almost my whole life since i met him.
15 minutes passed and Kazuha looked over and could see Inazuma, he was so excited.
A few more time passed and they finally arrived. Kazuha immediately jumped off the boat and began running in search of his friend. He ran around a bit before spotting him, leaning on a tree. Kazuha yelled "Scaramouche!" And the other looked over and saw his friend waving at him. He ran towards him and gave him a big tight hug. Tears started forming in Kazuhas eyes, the feeling of finally meeting someone you loved and cares about they both felt. Kazuha cried and laughed at the same time, while Scaramouche hugged him as tight as ever burrying his face in his neck. Scaramouche then kissed him and the other kissed him back. It was the best day in their lives. They then hugged again and stayed like that for a few minutes. Kazuha was laughing while Scaramouche gave small kisses to him.